Parcel – Cargo - Courier – Services / Scam – love scammer – social media scam: fake parcel & friend

1 Malaysia Review updated:

Another scam freight

This is the name of the cargo/courier/parcel they use:-

– Universal Express Cargo
– Legacy Securities & Cargo Servies
– Loomis International Courier Copy

& this their number phone

Be carefully ; CAUTION all women

Parcel – Cargo - Courier – Services

Zi
Oct 17, 2016

Comments

• Te
      4th of Apr, 2017

I have some #### also you want to scam me. They phone from (044) 7512 104803, guy that is on Facebook that think I am falling for his lies and his courier company phoning from 2 numbers, shame (91) 88261 50683 India and then Virginia 1 804 681 8752. If you want to send me something you pay all the cost!! Why must I pay for a package or give I did not ask from someone I have not even met personally. I will gladly sent you money afterwards to help towards the cost!

I really hope women do not still fall for these ####!

9th of Apr, 2017

@Terresa Oh...Mygodnees!! I also samw with your Case..Their said falling in love with me..He's a liar..!!

16th of Jun, 2017

why the receipient of luggage from someone to the address, must charging, don, t its have been paid by sender, ?

16th of Jun, 2017

why i am as diestination of sender must be charge

16th of Jun, 2017

where is the address of Elite Cargo & Deliveries in Indonesia ( Branch Office in Jakarta)

2nd of Oct, 2017

Hi! I wanted to ask someone here if it is really fraud.This guy emailed me and telking me that he saw my profile to one of the online career job.then he started to email me.And now, he said that he will send his luggage along his laptop contains money.And I know that itbis not allowed.He said that it has $15, 000.So I was shocked and got suspicious.Then this "INTER SPEED POST Global air cargo" sent me a notification about the confirmation of the parcel that was sent.And what caught my attention is the incorrect grammar, the copy of bill that needs for the collection upon arrival of the luggage in the location.It will never happen that I will pay for the luggage after arrival because I know its already been billed.And the receipt ia obviously edited.They just filled out my name.I haven't found the name of that post delivery company and haven't found the phone # in whitepages and yellowpages.Thanks.

• Be
      24th of Mar, 2018

@Dazlyshane Same here, it just happen today. His name is Johan Nicolas. Exactly the same story.

• Ya
      27th of Mar, 2018

@Beck Dandelion omg .. we r just the same story

• My
      10th of Apr, 2018

@Dazlyshane Hahhaaha I just received an email guys from interspeedpost@gmail.com telling that johan nicolas is sending me luggage... duhh as if we are that stupid to just receive a package from somebody we never talked to or met with... what an awful person trying to scam beautiful ladies here ;).. anyways thanks for this blog it will really help a lot of people not to be scammed with these [censor].. oh by the way there's another guy doing this kind of thing his name was mike wolfgang with his address 5365 san vicente blvd los angeles ca 90019, phone number +19177652885, this guy pretended that he was in military so he can't send the money thru western union so he put the $11, 000.00 at the back of the mac laptop.. lol.. good thing my sister told me and I was able to research every detail my sister provided about the guy

• Re
      2nd of Jun, 2018

@Beck Dandelion haha mine was same good thing i did some research... cause what he sent is really questionable.. imet him in a dating site

• La
      23rd of Nov, 2017

Any one been scammed should report to this emails, spam.cyberservices@cyberservices.com and get his or her money back and those scams will be tracked and arrested.

• Us
      27th of Nov, 2017

A man with the name jonnas ben phone number 011447511277603, be careful of him, he will try to scam you by telling you he is rich and loves you and will move in with you, then he will send you goods and ask you to pay for $520, low life [censor]!!!

• Al
      29th of Dec, 2017

@USAstrong Ohh I knew it.. lol.. his name now is frank tender we are on going in this kind of transaction, thats the same his doing to me, same number.. well, I am smart enough to notice that all pictures he send to me is all fake including the cargo shipment copy hahaha because its obviously he get all the pictures from google.. easy to search.. what he looks like? a kinda old man, 40s and above of age with white graywhite hair and green eyes??

3rd of Apr, 2018

He even used and identity of a man whos age is on 30's. who is good looking. He names hiself as tino bastien. When I tried reaching him he doesn't sound like from scotland.I think his from arab country or a pirate.This is his contact # +447010047367 or +447549297881.

• Re
      2nd of Jun, 2018

does johan nicholas look like him... he is actually really good looking and all description on his profile are so good to be true

6th of Jun, 2018

@redj03 Yes Redj03. He is exactly look like him. Also the email that he sent to you is the same with mine. Beware.

14th of Oct, 2018

@redj03 OMG! I received exactly the same message, it's from a guy called Lucas Marti!
    When I read it, I didn't believe!
    Now, I'm sure that's fake

BEWARE OF JOHAN NICOLAS
    from Switzerland he is a Love Scam. He will tell you a good stories and will even send pictures of his Parents. Will tell you about his Dad with Heart Disease and he will visit you straight from America after the surgery of his Dad. He will even give you a picture of Him from Scotland. Ha-ha! Airway bill is edited. What an idiot, Thank you for the person who post his picture. That is the first picture that he will send on his self introduction. OMG. I will attached his pictire from "Scotland and the fake airway bill. Ha-ha! Beware of his email: johannic2255@gmail.com

6th of Jun, 2018

@TalinoKo That's interspeed post express was the same cargo express that was given to me by the scammer named tino bastien.its very obvious that was editedi think the scammer is using others identity.that is not the the face of the scammer.

6th of Jun, 2018

By the way.just and additional info.this is one of his picture that he sent to me and the parcel.But I already have an idea that he is scammer because he dont do phone calls and video calls.sp it only means that he is just usong others idemtity to scam

23rd of Jun, 2018

@Dazlyshane Oh I personally receive his call actually. His trying to talk to me that I have to pay for his parcel. Like hello! What do you think of me. His voice sounds odd. Not a guy from Switzerland. Funny. Also fake courier contacted me, saying that I have to pay for the parcel. When I told him that I know that they are scam, he immediately turn off the phone. OMG

19th of Jun, 2018

Aigoooo...i got the same story from the guy who claimed as Johan Nicolas. Who the hell is that handsome guy on pictures? Damn he looks gorgeous. Pity him!
    Luckly i'm a bit suspicious then need to check and recheck his photos and gooling them, tadaaaa found t his site. He sends such a damn great stories of his life, family, parents and work. I guess he's a good writer anyway, maybe he should just send his writing to any of those production house so he could sold his story like J.K. Rowling does.
    Anyway, be careful always ladies. You might end up pissed off just like i do today, met a perfect scamer T_T

23rd of Jun, 2018

@Jessica Reynold Exactly those pictures was given to me. How idiot

14th of Aug, 2018

Same thing happen to me today. I realized she said send me £400k to me and some belonging of her. Than i realised is a scam and quicky google than i found this page saying the same thing.
    But i play along with them scammer can i go to the place with police officer to pay you there.
    She say she love me and love to buy me present i say i am minimalist i dont need things but she insist sent to me. I message back ask her to pay her cargo fees and she respond that i dont trust her. How can i trust a scammer let play scam together i like to scam you. Now waiting for her respond

• Br
      7th of Sep, 2018

Buenas noches.
    me podrian enviar informacion de este envio a este correo quimipro@otmail.com

Gracias

• Si
      11th of Sep, 2018

from Switzerland he is a Love Scam. He will tell you a good stories and will even send pictures of his Parents. Will tell you about his Dad with Heart Disease and he will visit you straight from America after the surgery of his Dad. He will even give you a picture of Him from Scotland. Ha-ha! Airway bill is edited. What an idiot !

14th of Oct, 2018

@Simen I know this guy! He's the same that I've been exchanging e-mails!

20th of Sep, 2018

David G a chiropractor from Switzerland. Staying in Afghanistan. Asked me for a passport to send me his luggage and money for my mom so he can come marry her. I sent him a models passport. Let's see how far this game goes. She also found him at a dating site.

• Ar
      21st of Sep, 2018

por favor me envían información sobre este envió al siguiente correo as_t_v@hotmail.com
    gracias

• Wi
      27th of Sep, 2018

pueden indicar sobre este paquete por favor al email wilfredoof@gmail.com

• Wi
      27th of Sep, 2018

@Wilfredo Ortuño Fuentes Y QUE ES LO QUE DEBO HACER PARA QUE ME LLEGUE ESTA ENCOMIENDA

• He
      8th of Oct, 2018

is there any website to check is it fake or not about courier website? ever heard about speedsendcourier-com(dot)ml ?

• Yu
      2nd of Nov, 2018

Dear All, please be aware of this love scammer, he pretends to "love" his supposed victims and is saying to have sent a valuable gift that is needed to be extra paid by his victim as for custom clearance and taxes!

• Dh
      15th of Nov, 2018

@Yulia Detsik hahaha got the same scam from a UK engineer Robert James. So stupid the agent wanted me to pay 500US$ before sending the parcel through to me. ha ha ha what nonsense. I caught you