Paramount Investments, Discount Workouts / Never received merchandise purchased

1 Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:

I odered a couple of DVD on January 5th, money was taken out of my acct. the day after. Til this day April 13, 2009 I have not received any DVD's. I've tried on numerous tries to call them and email them with no success. No call backs from them, nor emails...just confirmations that my emails were sent. Now, they don't have a number listed for them. They are a bunch of fakes trying to take your money! Do not ordere from themm!

Comments

Da
  22nd of Jun, 2009

I read this post and almost didn't order. So, I ordered only one DVD (the price was worth the risk) and it showed up in about a week. Just ordered the other three that I wanted and got a tracking number (didn't get a tracking number for the single DVD) the next day.

Ma
  12th of Jul, 2010

Ignore the OP, I've placed multiple orders without a problem - plus, the DVDs are probably some of the best workouts I've ever ordered for the money.

Mj
  9th of Jul, 2011

I have had the same experience. I have placed an order with the company for 4 DVDs that total some $29. I was charged for it on my credit card. Then I received an e-mail from them asking me to confirm that I had ordered 4 DVDs. I confirmed. From that point on I never heard from them. Never received the DVDs. I then try to contact them at their e-mail address, no response. I tried their Contact Form, on their website but I get an error message. There are no phone number to contact them either. So, conclusion: this company will take your money and send you nothing for it. I did order from them in the past and had never had troubles. It's really too bad they won't give you a mean to contact them. I sure would not place another order with them.

Je
  17th of Jun, 2012

I had the same problem. They ripped me off. Never order from them again.

Bg
  11th of Sep, 2013

I ordered the DVDs in May 2013and now it is September and still no response. I sent numerous emails and never a response. I mailed a certfied letter and it came back undeliverable. I have a complaint with Pay Pal will let you know if they were able to contact these scammers.