Paramount Acceptance Corporation / Bad service
I really feel that I am being taken advantage of and have no recourse of action. When I called in November 2008 I should have been asked where I was residing and then they could find out if I lived in the proximity of one of their gyms. Instead they have waited until February 2008 to bring this up to their advantage and want to keep us in the contract, and force us to pay $296.72 for a service we are not getting.
More Paramount Acceptance Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Paramount Acceptance / Riviera Fitness - Deceptive business practices 
- Paramount Acceptance / French Riviera Spa - Breach of Contract for Lifetime Membership? 
- Paramount Acceptance / Gold's Gym - Theives ruining Gold's Gym name 
- Paramount Acceptance - Poor service! 
- Paramount Acceptance - Contract Scam 
- Paramount Acceptance - Personal training contract
- Paramount Acceptance / Fitness - fee for maintance change
- Paramount Acceptance - I hate this guys!