Paramount Acceptance / Poor service!
I canceled my membership with this company in April because I was moving. I made phone calls and was told I had to pay a sum to cancel my membership. This is normal. I moved but left my old bank account open to finalize other transactions. When I finally closed my account several months later I received a statement which showed that paramount had continually taken money from my account for my gym membership. I had canceled five months prior. I called to find out what had happened. I was told that the last months transaction was not paid because my bank account was closed and that I owed for that month. I explained my situation and the person with which I was speaking had no idea what was going on and gave me another person to contact. After making more phone calls and leaving more messages I was told that my contract was never canceled because I never sent in my 30 day notice. I had talked with three different people on three different days and no one ever told me about this. I mentioned this and they wouldn't refund any of my money and said that if I wanted to cancel I had to send in my 30 day cancellation and that months gym fee AND another cancellation fee. After numerous emails and phone calls I simply gave up and paid. This company does not deal honestly with its clients and gives the gyms it represents a very very bad image. I personally will never join a gym that uses Paramount acceptance as its finance collector and I would suggest the same to anyone that read this. Also I would suggest that no gyms use there services as there are numerous complaints on the internet regarding this company.
More Paramount Acceptance Complaints & Reviews
- Paramount Acceptance / Riviera Fitness - Deceptive business practices 
- Paramount Acceptance / French Riviera Spa - Breach of Contract for Lifetime Membership? 
- Paramount Acceptance / Gold's Gym - Theives ruining Gold's Gym name 
- Paramount Acceptance - Contract Scam 
- Paramount Acceptance - I hate this guys! 
- Paramount Acceptance Corporation - gym membership
- Paramount Acceptance - Personal training contract
- Paramount Acceptance / Fitness - fee for maintance change
- Paramount Acceptance Corporation - Bad service