Paragon Properties Of costa Rica / Fraud
I have purchased 2 properties from Paragon Properties of Costa Rica located in Hollywood, FL. I purchased these properties almost 5 years ago and was told that the first property in Heights of Pacifica, Phase 3 would be ready for building within 18 months. I have a deed that shows that I could build a home for $58.00 a square foot. About 2 years ago I 2was sent this beautiful brochure showing all these beautiful homes. Since then I've made 3 trips to view my properties and everything is at a stand still. Most of the personnel that were with the company in Florida, namely Lyle Wexler and Kenny Gold are long departed for all kinds of ridiculous reasons and the few that are remaining are very evasive to any questions. The way I see it, I'm out $55, 000.00 and these con men could care less. For what its worth I think anyone and all who read this should ban together and file a class action suit freezing any and all their assets before they disappear. Feel free to contact me should you read this.
More Paragon Properties Of costa Rica Complaints & Reviews
- Paragon Properties Of costa Rica - real estate investment scam 
- Paragon Properties Of costa Rica - internet crime 
- Paragon Properties Of costa Rica - The Gables 
- Paragon Properties Of costa Rica - theft 
- Paragon Properties Of costa Rica - Fraud/Scam 
- Paragon Properties Of costa Rica - Invested $25,000. Now we cannot contact them. There is no answer to phone calls and registered mail is returned.