Paradise Galleries - www.ParadiseGalleries.com / Delayed delivery

I placed an order with Paradise Galleries 3 weeks ago for 3 vinyl dolls for my children. Apparently, they were unable to get authorization on my check card. So, instead of notifying my of the problem, they mail me a card requesting payment of the dolls for shipment. Which by the way, will not be able to be shipped until October MABEY!! This is 3 WEEKS of this company trying to process my order numerous times a day. (they had they wrong exp. date) Easily fixed with a simple phone call. When I call to report a complaint, I was hung up on 3 TIMES!!! FYI>> they have no complaint department, and apparently no supervisors. I could barely understand their broken English during the conversation. It was absolutely infuriating!!! Needless to say, I will NEVER do business with this company again!! DO NOT!!!

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Oct, 2007

They were useless when I asked them for a simple shipping invoice, and now ignore me.

• Do
      8th of Jul, 2009

I've bought several dolls from them in the last few years and had absolutely no problems with them. Usually they are shipped so fast, I can't believe the doll is here already. You can also make payments on dolls if you prefer instead of paying all the purchase price up front. Can't say anything but good comments on them. Try them again.