Paradise Galleries / Receiving dolls

I have been ordering from Paradise Galleries for 9 years, I have over 50 dolls that I have ordered from them, They have always been prompt with shipping the item out to me and will let me know immediately if an item is on back-order and sends it out very quickly after it is off of back-order, I had the wrong doll sent only 1 time and they immediately sent out the correct doll without charging me any extra and told me to keep the doll I received in error. Every doll I have received has been exceptional quality. I will definitely continue to order from this company.

Ga

Comments

• Am
      19th of Dec, 2014

I have 4 dolls from this company, 3 my husband purchased for me and 1 I actually won in a Paradise Galleries contest. All 4 have gotten to me exceptionally quickly with NO problems, and the most recent two (right around the holidays!!) arrived only 3 or 4 days after I ordered them on economy shipping! All the dolls I have purchased from this company have arrived to me in great condition, they are well worth the price, and upon speaking to customer service when my order failed to change off the "processing" status online, the representative was knowledgeable and competent, and supplied me the tracking number to see when my doll had been shipped and when it would arrive. I love this company, their representatives, and their products.