Paradise Galleries / No doll received

Paradise Galleries - www.paradisegalleries.com

I ordered a doll in august paid in full. Today is nov. 1, 2007, and i have heard nothing from this company. No reason for delay, nor the doll. My granddaughter's birthday is nov. 13th, the reason i ordered it in the first place. This is the absolute last time i order from them. I have ordered in the past and its been difficult dealing with them, never again!

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• He
      7th of Jun, 2008

I have also been scammed by the company skybox, INC www.skybox.net

People who have also been scammed by www.skybox.net or Lanbox.net they are the same company. you can submmit your complain through the website of Attorney General of Florida http://myfloridalegal.com/contact in this site you can download the complain form and send it to the florida authorities in order to open an investigation. i have already sent this complain to them, but if we join our efforts they will probably take this situation more seriuosly.

you can also find some help here: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/fcb.shtm
    www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/csd/

I have also been victim of fraud by this company skybox.net for the amount of 3013, 74 USD

Best Regards

Hever Castro

• Ne
      19th of Dec, 2007

When i found this website i thought it was a dream come true... beautiful dolls at an affordable price..i ordered three and they told me that it would take 10- 14 business days... since i dont live in the US, the dolls were being shipped to my skybox... i kept emailing about a tracking number for the dolls and was unable to get one... then i got an email saying from their tracking records ( that they supposedly did not have) the dolls were lost in transit... and have to be reshipped... but one of the dolls i had originally ordered was no longer available... :( i called paradise galleries and spoke to a CSR... and it really is a runaround, i thought i was speaking some foreign language because she did not seem to understand me. She told me the dolls weren't lost... i said fine... then i got another email saying again the dolls were lost... and i called again... well the long and short of it being apparently the dolls were in fact delivered to my skybox and i will be receiving them by christmas... and all i can do now is hope that its what i ordered!

• Gw
      13th of Nov, 2007

I place an order with them, 2 months ago. And then receive a letter saying that I will receive my 2 dolls on Oct, 30 but never receive it. I call them to track my order, but she told me that she can't give me any info because I didnt have my order number, I feel very bad and the dolls are paid in full.