Paradise Boat Rentals / XTRA CHARGES- BROKEN EQUIPMENT

1 1605 Countryshire Ave.Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-854-4214

We rented a ski boat for 3 days with a wakeboard. After 2 attempts on the wakeboard the boot ripped and detached from the ski. Paradise charged us $65 for a replacement boot though we barely used it and did not in any way abuse the wakeboard. We paid over $900 for 3 days to rent the boat and they still stuck us with a $65 charge... Repairing the boot could only have cost $10-$20 at most. They are obviously desperate for $$$. Avoid them or they will nickel and dime you too. There are plenty of other places to rent from in Havasu.

Cn

Comments

• Ga
      4th of Aug, 2008

You took a brand new wake board and returned it damaged your contract states very clearly you are responsbile for any and all damages. The boot was perfect when u took it when u came back you were laughing about it ripping like you thought it was funny. all you were charged is what it cost me to replace the boot you damaged. Your a grown man You should act like a grown man. I was as fair as i could be with the damages pretty sad u would let 70 dollars upset you this much. Just as you stated i do not know how you damaged it but in the end it was damaged. Sorry you claimed you such a wonderful time until u found out you were going to be charged for damages you caused. BE A MAN STOP BEING A BOY

• Ra
    Lake Havasu City
    Arizona
    Phone: 877-736-6131
    paradiseboatrentals.com

Paradise failed to deliver two operating Seadoos as promised. I had to use another vendor. They have not returned my deposit and rental fees. They have not returned phone calls and emails. They are not reputable and not worthy of any rating at all. Don’t do business with them it will wreck your vacation.

• Ca
      22nd of Jun, 2011

I had a contract for a 24 foot deck boat and received a 20 foot boat that certainly didn't look like any picture on their website. The boat delivered did not work and when I asked for a simple refund they blamed me for ruining the prop and returned 1/4 of the refund. Their reasoning... "you got the boat you paid for." I am suing for the refund and damages, even though it will cost 10 grand to recover 1000... redemption is sometimes worth every cent. I hope they are closed and can never cheat anyone else again. Karma is a ### dude.