Papillon Agency / Harassment

1 2215 B Renaissance Drive Suite 5 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-662-7999

I worked for over 3 years with this company. I was promoted to manager. I did a great job for them for a long time and once I said I was in Invitro fertilization treatment, I was harassed by the owner Marcie in a daily basis. Starting from threating calls that I was been suspended because i was in a hormonal treatment, to accusing me of sharing personal information of the agents. In the end thanks to this lady behavior and the craziness that I went thru my treatment was unsuccessful, This company don't care if you have kids if you need to call in or if you have an emergency.

Please be aware if you work for them that your checks will be always late and the amounts will rarely be accurate. To finish my story I didn't beg for my job, I only defended myself about the accusations of sharing information and got fired over that while still on treatment. And what this company does? fool guys or girls to text with agents while trying to lie about been local to them and that they would like to meet after a while. Just to take the money out of the consumers!!!

I wish If i know if I can pursue legal action against them for the harassment.

Va

More Papillon Agency Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Oct, 2008

I would like to comment on a specific statement made that is not true. The original poster of this comment stated "And what this company does? fool guys or girls to text with agents while trying to lie about been local to them and that they would like to meet after a while. Just to take the money out of the consumers!!!"

I have to disagree because although we do text with guys and girls, we do not tell them that we will meet them - we are NOT allowed to tell them that we will meet or even call them. I have worked as a text chat operator for a few weeks now and what i do is chat with people. Most are single, lonely people who just need someone to talk to. When they call the line to text with singles in their local area, there's also a fine print which states for entertainment purposes only. Most guys KNOW that they are not going to meet anyone. Like i said, they just want someone to talk to. Someone to listen to their problems and I feel good when I go to bed knowing that I just made someone depressed feel 100% better.

• Sc
      14th of Apr, 2009

When a company advertises for "local" people..then by God..they need to be local!!!