Papillion / Terrible service!

grand canyon airportArizona, United States
Four of us went on their half hour tour. Three of us got good window seats, however, my seat was in the middle of two adult males. I was squished like a sardine between the two. The seat belt had no expansion. I am a normal size, thin woman, however the seat belt was so tight, it cut into me the entire ride. The floor below me came up about six inches where I had to raise my knees up toward my chest and the roof about my seat came down over half a foot so I had to duck a bit. I'm 5'10". I was so uncomfortable, it took all I could to hold back the tears. I never saw any of the grand canyon as the two men were leaning forward obstructing the windows. When I complained to American express to have my charges removed, after a long battle, my claim was denied by the fact I didn't complain directly to papillion. I was with my two young sons and did not want to waste their vacation time seeing me so upset. Papillion fought every step of the way denying any of my claims. Another party who saw a bad review I wrote on this co., said they had the same experience and asked me if I would file this complaint. I was more than happy to!