Papersstock.com / Not recommended website – bad-quality essays

Don’t order essays from the website www.papersstock.com. It was my big mistake that I ordered from them. They provided bad-quality essay with mistakes and some expressions were taken from the Internet. I didn’t pass the essay and wrote my own, but I lost money and of course they didn’t return it. So be careful if you order from them and post comments about your experience with them.

Ge
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

• Ol
      Oct 10, 2014

I don't know what the previous person was writing about, as I frequently use their services and none of those problems have occurred. My friends also use their services, and it is because they are doing a really good job. I am 100% happy and satisfied with the results I get, always 60/100 and above which is very good for online writing help.

• Pa
      Nov 12, 2014

I am a representative of a PapersStock.com website, and I completely disagree with a complaint the person has posted.
    Complaint with the same text under different names has been posted about other academic support websites, which means that content of complaint may be regarded as a misleading information produced by our competitors.
    We kindly ask a person to at least provide a customer ID as a proof of you using services that we provide, otherwise your comment will be regarded as a defamation.
    This complaint proves that PapersStock has grown in to a big, strong, high quality academic writing help company.

• Fr
      Jan 20, 2015

I am pretty satisfied with what these guys are doing. Had no problems with them at all. Received my paper 3 days before the deadline, had plenty of time to check everything, and got necessary amendments for free. For me this complaint looks suspicious. Thank you papersstock.com