Paperslead.com / They provided horrible piece of writing and refused to return money back

United States Review updated:
I really advise all people to stay away from the company www.paperslead.com. I paid money for the essay, but these jerks provided downloaded version of some piece of crap. I was shocked and started to send rude emails to them. The rep replied in the same inappropriate manner, but the worst thing was that he refused to return money back or provide any help at all. The essay was piece of crap. Not recommended website.
May 12, 2015

A  10th of Jun, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Had the same situation as well.the rwps are really disrespectfull
A  23rd of Oct, 2015 by
they did the same thing to me, do you think we can file a lawsuit against them ?
I hope there are enough people to discuss this matter.
A  9th of Nov, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Paperslead is a scam. No one should use them. It appears to be one or two guy answering the one with different names. The papers they compose are incoherent and has many grammatical errors. They do not follow the instructions given to them at all. They appear to just piece together a bunch of words providing no thought.
A  14th of Nov, 2015 by
I am in agreement with you on the lawsuit. I paid for an essay and received a failing grade for it. When I contacted them they wanted to give me a 60% off and did not want give me a refund for their mess up. So please include me on your decision. Mardiee@outlook.com.
N  17th of Mar, 2016 by
I paid for a 24 hour turn around time premium to a revision I needed completed. 3 weeks later, no work was done and they only offered a 30% refund for absolutely NO WORK DONE! I was basically robbed of money.
D  30th of Mar, 2016 by
Thanks for writing a feedback. We apologize for the problems that you faced while availing our services. It is a matter of great concern for us because our services are not known for plagiarism or substandard quality.

We have some of the finest online writers in our company. Moreover, we offer unlimited number of revisions and never seize work on a project until the client is satisfied. Let us assure you that we will look into this issue in priority and will try our best to compensate your loss. Please share your order ID with our support team as soon as possible to get this issue resolved.

We apologize again for the inconvenience you faced.

Support Team,
A  24th of Sep, 2016 by
This company is a complete scam. I wish I had seen all these reviews after I wasted over $400 for assistance writing the introduction to an important document. When I reached out to them a family member was very ill and I was torn between work and health issues. So I needed help - all they did was help themselves to my wallet. The document they sent back was so poorly written and non-sensical that I couldn't use any of it and ended up writing the document myself. I asked for upwards of 3 revisions (now well past the due date) just to see if they could actually deliver - not ever close. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

PapersLead Logo PapersLead