[Resolved] Papershelm.com / I still haven't received my essay, but only fake promises

United States Review updated:

I contact the rep from the website www.papershelm.com and told to write the essay about Technology. So they took the order, and I paid in advance because of their policy. Now I hear only stupid promises and excuses, but no essay and no money. They are scammers, and their customer services are the worst. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they deal with such dishonest staff.

• Resolution statement

Papershelm.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Es
Mar 25, 2014

Comments

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2014

So, maybe you'll write your own damn papers rather than cheat?

3rd of Jun, 2014

Well, my case is a bit different. When I contacted their support before handing over the task I was happy with the further proceedings later on. They have done my assignment on time and almost, as per my expectations.

• Ri
      4th of Jun, 2014

Well, everyone has a different views with companies online. As far as I am concerned, I used their services for once and they did the things right. I think you should contact their support once again. Best of luck.

• Le
      5th of Jun, 2014

I can't say that everything went very well with this company but finally, they did it right and sent me the corrected thesis paper. As @Rick said, I think, you should do the same and I hope they will come up with the right product.

• Ri
      5th of Jun, 2014

I have read here the ongoing conversation and yes, I am taking part here because I have outsourced my thesis once from this company. As where I could remember everything went straightforward and I didn't experience any problem.

• Sc
      6th of Jun, 2014

I am a happy customer of this company - in my last semester, I needed a well researched thesis on Statistics and the writer did the same as examiner expected. Overall, the good work.

• Am
      6th of Jun, 2014

Nice conversation going on here. I don't have hard feelings for this company, although, the assignment was delayed by two days. However, after the delay of two days I received a well written assignment.

• Ke
      6th of Jun, 2014

When I asked them to the assignment is urgent and I need to get it done within two days; their flat response was that it will take at least 3 working days. Well, I was in really tight situation and requested them again but what I liked the most that they were firm with needed time. Finally, I get it done from somewhere else but at least, they didn't misguided me.

• Fr
      7th of Jun, 2014

For me, everything went smooth and easy. They did the work as expected and there were no bad surprises at all. I would recommend them.

• El
      9th of Jun, 2014

Their expert level professional writer worked well for me. I think no company could be perfect and in some cases there may be problem that could be resolved with right attitude. I hope the OP will soon hear from the company representative.

• El
      9th of Jun, 2014

First time when I tried their services there were some flaws but when I approached them for second time, everything went quite smooth. I think they are not bad people and OP should try to contact them again.

9th of Jun, 2014

My experience with the concerned company here is quite different as stated by the OP. I am really thankful to them as they worked hard for my thesis work that was of graduate level and in fact, was quite tough to do.

• Ke
      10th of Jun, 2014

Frankly speaking, so they failed the given deadline and delivery was one day delayed but on writing and research quality, I can say that it was quite impressive. They told me that writer was feeling dizzy and therefore they couldn't deliver on time. Rest everything was fine.

• Br
      10th of Jun, 2014

In my opinion they are average plus company when it comes to quality and delivery time. Here I am stating my own transaction with them; they did well and I got 'A' grade in history. All in all, I am a happy customer.

11th of Jun, 2014

I am lazy guy and therefore I have tried many a lot online companies for my research paper assignments. Most of the time I didn't have any good experience but for this particular company I can say that they are far better than other companies for research paper writing job.

• Mi
      11th of Jun, 2014

I don't know what went wrong in your deal but when I used their services before 6 months for a research paper on history; the deal was good enough. Both, they and me were satisfied but I didn't place any order recently.

• Ru
      12th of Jun, 2014

I think these people are good enough to deal with; I hire their services in each semester and never had any major problem in dealing with them. They always address my queries with pateint and work as per the given directions.

• La
      12th of Jun, 2014

As where as I am concerned, their attitude and dedication towards work impressed me a lot. I am not saying they are perfect but they are quite good as compared to others.

13th of Jun, 2014

I don't endorse what the OP said in this thread; in fact, I am in the favor of the company. What I am saying is according to what they delivered to me - everything was fine with the assignment I asked and I was very happy with their services.

• Ra
      13th of Jun, 2014

Good company it is (my personal view). What happened - when I contacted the executive of this company before 3 months and asked about a thesis to complete they did it very well and I didn't feel any kind of trouble.

• Te
      14th of Jun, 2014

I have just seen this thread and want to share my experience as well. I was no so happy with the first draft as I could see some problems in writing but they accepted their fault and within next two days I received my work written in proper language and grammar.

• Di
      29th of May, 2015

I must say that i did not want to complain because after revisions i thought they would get. But those 2 essays were by FAR the worst essays i have ever seen in entire adult life. I could not believe i did not Google their reviews first. Absolutely bogus work, like i have never seen. Big regret for me. I had to sit down and REDO both papers. Complete waste of time, which at the time was more valuable to me than money

• Te
      3rd of Aug, 2015

I never considered using a service like this, however, my father passed away, and I needed some help. The results? The paper sounded like someone that is just learning English wrote it. So bad that I cannot explain... read it for yourself! They are HORRIBLE!!! They never completed the paper, and I am out over $100. They tried for over a month even after I told them it was too late. Each attempt was worse than the last! The instructions were VERY clear. Eventually, they started mocking my corrections right in the paper.Here is the first page of what they consider a college level argumentative essay.

Capital Punishment
    Capital punishment or death penalty or the execution is way of punishment that resulted on death. The capital punishment occurred in the result of capital crimes. Capital punishment is derived from the Latin language that is meant for “regarding the head” (Steiker, 2012).
    Historically, the capital punishment was the part of every society. The religious based societies made the extensive use of the capital punishment. In many cases, it can be observed that the basic objective of the capital punishment was only to torture the public and nothing else. Many innocent people became the victim of the capital punishment. This was the major cause that associations for human rights and people in many countries raised the voice against the capital punishment. There are numerous methods used for the capital punishment. Out of these methods, the hanging is much popular as well. The protest of these societies was against the capital punishment as well as the execution through hanging.
    Resultantly, 103 countries all over the world abolished the capital punishment from their legalization process. The 50 countries are near to abolish it as these countries did not practice the capital punishment in previous ten years. However, 36 countries are still making the use of the capital punishment for the capital crimes. The legalization council of European Union and UN National Assembly called to abolish the capital punishment. Many countries are following the instructions and new laws made by the UN for the capital punishment. However, the world most populated areas like China, India, Indonesia and United States are still making the use of the capital punishment (Roberts & Hough, 2013). More than 60% of the world population is living in these countries. It is obvious that only 40% of the world population has abolished the capital punishment while 60% population is still under the threat of the capital punishment.

• Fe
      19th of Oct, 2015

Horrible company to do work with. They promise to use your material, your outline (approved and graded by Professor). The promise 100% accuracy and no plagiarizing. They promise refunds. This company plagiarizes, this company avoids refunds, this company does not stick to your written instructions, outlines and other material you give them. They are simply, in essence, copy and pasting. Their phone number is useless. They say the are the WORLDs largest provider, but anyone can place that on their website. Every email response you receive is basically the same exact wording.

• Ho
      25th of Nov, 2015

they are very kind and responsive, i ordered a 4 page single spaced, they gave me double spaced, none of it was plagiarized but the whole thing was very general but it was all true, so i just used it as a guideline and filled it in to meet the requirements and add a little customization. all in all, it worked out fairly well although it was nothing like i expected

7th of Aug, 2016

I have never written a bad review for a product in my entire life and I am for this company, that's how bad my experience was. There is no way this company is based out of the United States because throughout every interaction I had with them, their sentence and paragraph structure had major flaws. When I told them about this and when I said that they didn't follow through on the specifications I gave them for my essay, they said they couldn't give me my money back because the writer had already written the essay. The essay was missing punctuation, didn't pertain to what I'd ask/paid for, and was an overall terrible read. I sent countless emails, phone calls and chat messages back and forth with PapersHelm and they refused to complete my order as I requested and/or give me a refund (so yes, I did try to resolve the issue before I asked for a refund). I had already written my essay and just wanted a professional to look over it and was told by a representative that that was possible so I paid the money and trusted them. HUGE mistake. I learned the hard way about this company so please learn from my mistake!