Papatek / Received Faulty Merchandise
I don't want to waste anyone's time so here's my experience with Papatek in a nutshell:
- I ordered a replacement keyboard for my Toshiba laptop
- The keyboard arrives, it's not working, the keystrokes are coming out all jumbled up, eg. A = @, I = x, 4 = [ and so on
- I email them back about my problem, they ask me to send a screenshot of the back of the keyboard, I send the screenshot
- This is the last time I hear from Papatek, I email them numerous times, I try calling them numerous times but no one is picking up the phone
- I even find the company's general manager on the Better Business Bureau website, try emailing him and I still get no reply
These guys sent me a keyboard that DIDN'T work and then had the nerve to IGNORE my EMAILS and PHONE CALLS.
Don't make the same mistake I did, AVOID PAPATEK at costs! They also go by the name of Sunvalleytek!