Paparazzi Hair Boutique / Robbed of Money

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I placed an order online for a product through paypal. 2 business days letter I have received no correspondence from the individual of the company. After numerous phone calls and email correspondence still nothing. Yet, they were ready to take the money as soon as I made the purchase. Paypal has opened up a claim, however, I have to wait 11 days for anything further to be done. I can't even cancel my purchase because the business refuses to answer their telephone or respond to my email correspondence regarding the status of my order. I am highly upset and would never in a million years recommend this company to anyone. If you are going to run a business, have someone control the phone and email. This is the way that us consumers can communicate with you. These are not good business practices whatsoever.

Comments

• Ho
      19th of Apr, 2012

I would also like to add, it has been over 5 business days and I have received no confirmation, shipping information or details of my order.

• Ho
      23rd of Apr, 2012

I would like to add, it is now April 24, for an order that was placed on April 14, I have been unable to get in contact with the seller. I would like a FULL refund and without being able to reach the seller, am unable to do so. Please do not waste your money supporting a business NOT even REGISTERED with the State of Georgia.

• Ni
      9th of May, 2012

I despise this company I placed an order back in feb within 15mins of the order I cancelled I was in direct contact with this merchant until pay pal emailed me that I would not be getting my refund because they did now put the money ..I reached out numerous several times with them no response to anything I would never recommend these to a dead person horrible service and to this day I've been fighting with my bank and them for money I got no hair no money back I hate this complaint nobody should by anything from them..by the way the reviews on the hair was bad also..I paided 227.92 and still nothing had been returned beware before you buy!!!

• Ni
      9th of May, 2012

Do not buy anything from this company spread the word they will scam you this is true..try calling them you will never get through!!! Be aware the hair is not all that either! Trust me they ripped me off 227.92 I hate this company!