Papa John's Pizza / why they cant work me
I worked for papa johns pizza since 1998 off and on I really do love the job but as of october 10 2012 I guess I was let go because of an accident that happened on january 19 2012 for no proof of insurance when it all was taken care of by another insurance agency and everything was taken care of and then all of a sudden I cant work because I dont have proof that I had insurance at the time of the accident because of not holding on to extra documents that I had no controll over the job that I was performing I had no way of access to be able to get this proof that I need but the lady states that if I had it I could go back on the road I fell that I was discriminated against because if she would have needed it then I could have had the information she needed why almost 9 months after the fact I really fell that I was targeted and I have no choice but to seek legal council after I told what had happen to chris baker gm of 3604 gallatin rd 37216 store number 460 he acted like he didnt want to even talk about it and that I fell he will not even sign off on my unemployment this was wrong doing and things to me are not adding up if she was behind on all the paper work thats not my fault so why out the blue I ask you I do have a family to support and this just dont make since yours truley thomas j blair sr.
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - bad service 
- Papa Johns - that not a pizza 
- Papa John's Pizza - horrible customer service 
- Papa John's - service
- Papa Johns - does papa john's return left over wrong delivery!?