Papa John's Pizza / why they cant work me

3825 edwards ave apt b , Nashville, TN, US Review updated:
Phone: 615-573-3549

I worked for papa johns pizza since 1998 off and on I really do love the job but as of october 10 2012 I guess I was let go because of an accident that happened on january 19 2012 for no proof of insurance when it all was taken care of by another insurance agency and everything was taken care of and then all of a sudden I cant work because I dont have proof that I had insurance at the time of the accident because of not holding on to extra documents that I had no controll over the job that I was performing I had no way of access to be able to get this proof that I need but the lady states that if I had it I could go back on the road I fell that I was discriminated against because if she would have needed it then I could have had the information she needed why almost 9 months after the fact I really fell that I was targeted and I have no choice but to seek legal council after I told what had happen to chris baker gm of 3604 gallatin rd 37216 store number 460 he acted like he didnt want to even talk about it and that I fell he will not even sign off on my unemployment this was wrong doing and things to me are not adding up if she was behind on all the paper work thats not my fault so why out the blue I ask you I do have a family to support and this just dont make since yours truley thomas j blair sr.

Comments

• Fo
      Oct 20, 2012

If you have been working for Papa John's on and off since 1998, you aren't doing a real great job of supporting your family, so that doesn't work. For proof of insurance you don't need a bunch of extra documents, all you need is a current insurance card/letter from your insurance company, that should be kept in your car at all times. Being you have a family to take care of you can't afford legal counsel. Also working off and on, what you earned isn't worth hiring an attorney for. There is something going on that you either aren't aware of or aren't telling. As I said before the only proof of insurance you need is what is required if you get pulled over for some reason and the officer asks to see your registration and proof of insurance. I don't understand what extra documents you would have had for proof of insurance. All I ever got from the different insurance companies that I had used was a proof of insurance card/letter/document. There wasn't a whole bunch of extra documents.

• Th
      Oct 23, 2012

That was the longest sentence I've ever read.

• Th
      Oct 23, 2012

Oh, hey shortjimmy. I thought (well hoped) you beat yourself to death with a hammer.

• Al
      Dec 17, 2012

Papa Johns wouldn't hire a driver unless the driver agreed to have own car insurance. It did not matter if you were at fault or if another driver's insurance covered the accident. Isn't it obvious to you that they aren't hiring you back because you misrepresented? Furthermore, the employer could be sued if you were at fault and did not have coverage. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you are not a victim of circumstance.