Papa John's Pizza / fraudulent delivery charge
Just placed an order for a 15.99 special and added a 2litter and when I heard 27 and some change as the total I asked what was the tax on the order...the tax amount was stated to me and then she said OH and a $2 delivery charge so I said ok and then went online to see what others thought. They need to up their menu $ amount cause as far as I am concerned a delivery fee goes mostly towards the driver and if not they need to look for a better delivery job or find a job in another profession...SOORY...but I would, cause the drivers are being used and customers are being GOT!!!...this will be my last time placing a delivery order with Papa Johns and sorry to the driver coming to my house...
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - bad service 
- Papa Johns - that not a pizza 
- Papa John's Pizza - horrible customer service 
- Papa John's - service
- Papa Johns - does papa john's return left over wrong delivery!?