Papa John's Pizza / awful place
On Wednesday June 13, 2007 @ 10:13pm I placed an order by phone for the first time to papa johns pizza in fall river MA. After viewing from the web site what I and my 15month old were going eat for a late dinner I choose a pizza pie and an order of chicken tenders. How a peperochini ended up in my order in the box and to my house is what I'd like to know. My toddler son opened the box after it being delivered and had taken the HOT pepper out of a pizza box where to my knowledge was a large PLAIN pizza and eaten a piece of this nice sized pepper. Now crying from a Hot pepper most adults wont even consume as well as myself my 1yr old son is in tears and looks to be in pain! Why was that there and its papa johns fault my son feels this harsh pain...
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - racist pizza and rude pizza company in montgomery al... 
- Papa John's - pizza was supposed to be vegan and all wrong order!
- Papa John's - illegal dumping 
- Papa John's - pizza and services
- Papa John's - paid online never received my order I want money back!