Papa John's Pizza / awful place

On Wednesday June 13, 2007 @ 10:13pm I placed an order by phone for the first time to papa johns pizza in fall river MA. After viewing from the web site what I and my 15month old were going eat for a late dinner I choose a pizza pie and an order of chicken tenders. How a peperochini ended up in my order in the box and to my house is what I'd like to know. My toddler son opened the box after it being delivered and had taken the HOT pepper out of a pizza box where to my knowledge was a large PLAIN pizza and eaten a piece of this nice sized pepper. Now crying from a Hot pepper most adults wont even consume as well as myself my 1yr old son is in tears and looks to be in pain! Why was that there and its papa johns fault my son feels this harsh pain...

Comments

• Co
      5th of Feb, 2009

Accidents happen.
    Maybe next time you won't let your 1 year old reach into a hot pizza box

• Si
      10th of Feb, 2009

How long has Papa Johns been putting a garlic sauce cup and a peperoncini in the boxes with every pizza?? Oh yea, YEARS! Sounds like a parent needs to watch their kid a little better!

• Be
      10th of Feb, 2009

What a [censored]. A lot of people like how the pepper makes the pizza smell and taste. It's not there to be eaten, necessarily. You shouldn't be a parent if you're that dumb.

15th of Feb, 2009

OTUARGOEUS!!! I WLIL NEVER NO HOW U WERE ABLE TO MANAJED TO WAIT NERELY ABOT TWO (2) YEASR TO REPRORTT THSI TO THE PUIBLC, WHEN SO SO MNY YONGUSTERS ARE INUJRED EVRY ARE YEAR FROM PEPRONCINIS, ... I ASUME THE PLICE WERE NOTIFYED ETC. IF NOT ITS PROBLY NOT TO LATE MY FRIENDD

AS ALWYS WHEN DEALING WITH PIZZA PALACES, IT IS QUALITY JOB NUM BER ONE BIYER BERWAR E!!

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Jv
      15th of Feb, 2009

You waited two years to complain?

Is that how long it took your kid tos top crying?

People like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

• Aj
      11th of Mar, 2009

I bet when you called a customer service number, they laughed in your face and called you a bad parent. ###, every pizza comes with the garlic dipping sauce and a pepper.

Maybe you should spend less time recalling the exact date and time of your pizza order two years ago and spend more time looking after your kid. Of course, who am i to talk? My 2 yr old child drives me to and from work. Its just less stress on me, i dont have to deal with other drivers and i know my child isnt reaching his little fingers into scalding hot pizza boxes.

29th of Mar, 2009

I have been ordering Papa John's pizza for about ten years, and I would complain if the peperoncini (correct spelling) and garlic dipping sauce WASN'T in the box. Your errors in this situation were as follows:
    1. Not understanding that the peperoncini is one of the trademarks of Papa John's.
    2. Letting a 15-month old open a fresh pizza box.
    3. Incorrectly spelling peperoncini.

• Ca
      2nd of Oct, 2009
    Papa Johns Pizza - Pizza
    Bay City
    Michigan

Our Pizza when we got it delivered it was cold and there wasn't hardly any cheese on it. Was not happy when you spend $20.00 You expect to get sonething half way decent.

12th of Feb, 2010
    Papa Johns Pizza - took over an hour and a half for delivery snd order was wrong
    686 Riverview Dr ap#38
    Columbus
    Ohio

Our order took an hour and a half to get here. The roads weren't snowy so there was no excuse for this. When the pizza finally did arrive, they messed up the order. I had called after an hour and found out that the deivery guy still had not even left with our pizza. I'm not happy at all :(

• Ju
      31st of Jul, 2011
    Papa Johns Pizza - rude and for get the soda with the order and get smart
    papa johns pizza
    3827 pennsylvania ave se
    washington dc se
    District of Columbia
    Phone: 2025841700

hell im kimberly orellana and yezsterday i order pizza and a soda and i never got a soda but the pizza man said ### yhu and we will not delivery here any more i never got a soda he was rude and disrespectful and i will never order from papa johns again thank yhu

202 506 3310

• Do
      12th of Aug, 2012
    Papa Johns Pizza - poor quality
    Ocoee
    Florida

When I see Papa John say better ingredients better pizza...I laugh. This is the worst excuse for pizza I ever had. No taste, tough crust, what a terrible way to spend my hard earned money. Never again!

• Th
      11th of Nov, 2012
    Papa Johns Pizza - Political bullcrap

Ithe CEO of Papa Johns crying like a little punk is pathetic. It it's disgusting as his crappy pizza. It's time to stop buying their chain crap and support your local pizza shop.

• Hi
      2nd of Oct, 2014
    Papa Johns Pizza - VERY HORRIBLE DELIVERY SERVICE
    Hot Springs

they didn't acknowledge my coupon at first then I had to call 5 times to check on my food it took 2 hours to deliver it and the crust was tough when I got it they didn't offer anything for the inconvenience !!!

• Je
      9th of Jan, 2015

Papa John's is new to my area and I ordered a plain cheese pizza. I was surprised to open the box to the smell of peppers to find a pepper in the box. The whole pizza smelled and tasted like peppers and my pizza was ruined. I cannot eat peppers and did not want a pepper in the box. What if someone is allergic to peppers? They should at least ask if you want one in the box - I ordered by phone so they certainly could have asked. My first and last experience with Papa John's. Very disappointing when all I wanted was a PLAIN cheese pizza- not everyone likes or can eat peppers and they should ask before including them!

• Ke
      17th of Feb, 2016

I cant believe the unprofessionalism at this store. A driver walked past me and I could clearly smell marijuana coming from him. the man behind the area where the oven is located was giving me very dirty looks and then started yelling at the workers making my order with profanity I believe, although I couldn't really hear because there was music playing a variety of loud music filled with vulgar lyrics in rap, later changed to screaming I'm not sure what. I will never be customer again!