paoermoz.co.uk / papermoz uk is FRAUD

1 MANCHESTER, England, Cleveland, United Kingdom Review updated:

www.papermoz.co.uk papermoz is a BIG FRAUD due to busy schedule i could, nt make my assignments so i placed orders for two assignments from paermoz uk, , they send me first assignment MY GOD, , that was totally irrelevant from my topic and they COPY PASTE an assignment which was avaiable ONLINE [ Leeds university assignment ] .so i contacted papermoz and told them about this, they ask me to place REVISION ORDER, then i placed revision but i had only twi days left for submission, , they sent me 4 hours before submission date, , but i got shock when i saw assignment because they did, nt change or revise assignment, instead they resent me SAME COPY PASTE assignment from online source and all material was totally different from my TOPIC.

THEN i placed refund request for second order they did, nt reply or pick my call, after seen my name they disconnected my call.then i WARN them to refund my money otherwise i, ll take legal action.

they told me that it would take 15 days for refund but i am not sure they would refund i am very confused, i do, nt know how could i refund my money back.

i suggest all students try to write their assignments it, s own, , or place order direct ally to a writer to whom you personally know him, ,

DO, NT EVER BELIEVE ON ONLINE ESSAY WRITTEN COPMANIES

Comments

Dear Shaz
    I AM SORRY to hear about that i also have bad experience with papermoz.co.uk. and few days ago papermoz did the same with group of students who study in manchester.
    i, ve been told that papermoz.co.uk operates from pakistan [karachi] who steal online documents and send students.
    i think its better if we all strat a online compain against this fraudlent company and also we need to report MEDIA about this

any questions can email maria_zuhaab@yahoo.co.uk

• Ry
      24th of Nov, 2010

Whoever has posted this is nothing but an idiot. Just because you didn’t get entertained properly, doesn’t mean that the company is a fraud. This is a mere tuning that is required in their customer service. I have hundreds of my friends studying in different types of universities. I have never ever seen them troubled in using their service. I will also refer to them and tell them to comment here and let you know what the service is all about. Even if they refrain, I am their regular customer who has been served with proper care and respect. So this news here seems to be just an opinion, not a fact.

24th of Nov, 2010

Yes a agree to the last comment. Please stop making fool of yourself. We have been writing essays, all our life but were never able match their quality. Apart from that, repetition and revisions are a part of the game. You want a report to be done in a few hours? Sure! that’s fine but then be absolutely clear with your requirements. When there is an ambiguity, the content writers also face problems. I am sure your case has been the same. If it is so common, then why don’t people openly say anything against it in  the newspapers or press? This never happened and will not because only a few cannot make or build a news.

24th of Nov, 2010

This seems to be a joke. Lolz. I haven’t seen cheaters protesting for honesty. Either don’t choose these services or don’t condemn them. How can people trust you here? You have been choosing to prepare these reports through these companies. Why didn’t you choose a writer who is approachable? And that right! The above comments say that this may be a n anomaly which cannot form a story for you dear. No one is interested to heat this from you. I am afraid if more people join this platform to show you more about these services. Don’t forget, there are millions of students using such services in US. What if they all turn to your post and write comments. Next time please post something that can be of value to people. Just criticism would develop a negative image of your own self. I am sorry if I have been harsh but being neutral, your story sounds contrived.

• Sh
      24th of Nov, 2010

The peoples who is talking in favor of papermoz are the hired staff of company so do, nt believe on them. they log in with different name and trying to hide the facts and misleading students by givings comments in favour of papermoz

• Je

Hey guys let me give all of you a clearer picture:

Check out these links with different URLs. The amazing part is that all these URLs have the same content. Think why one would post so many times when the content can be made available by posting it once. Now how would you evaluate this activity guys. Someone is seriously after PaperMoz. I am a very loyal client there and therefore when I searched for it on Google, this is what I found. I hope this clear out all the doubts.

• Je
      30th of Nov, 2010

I am not really sure about the fight on here. But I do know a little about PaperMoz as my cousin got her assignments from there. Here It seems like it’s difficult to believe the post now. The post itself sounds fake. After reading the comments above, it is clearly a conspiracy against the company. The gentleman writing in favor is the only one who has commented by now. So I really feel sorry for him as no one can believe an individual’s opinion.

30th of Nov, 2010

PaperMoz has never been criticized by any other except complaints board themselves. Is this a game played against them? I am skeptical about the company’s negative image because I cannot see many people talking about the same thing except only a few who think these services are NOT perfect. It’s really confusing. Anyways, I am still with PaperMoz because at least I haven’t faced any of the nonsense written in this post. So Shaz, please stop defending yourself and the post. Coz I don’t see anyone helping you out in this

• Us

Hey guys let me give all of you a clearer picture:

30th of Nov, 2010

Why can’t we just shut up and do our work! How come we have so much time to even think what others do. The story is pretty clear and simple. Does it need any explanation? I can see and click on the links to check the above comment where several links for the same thing are given. So I know what is correct and what is not. Those who damage a company’s reputation can never excel. So if it is being done by some company to criticize, I am sure they won’t be working on revenues or have so much lag time to spend on such stupidity.

30th of Nov, 2010

Thanks for posting the links again Jessica! This Shaz should better learn to respect companies. He seems to be someone who dafames professionally on web. So well planned and smart. But thanks for your links. It helped us to understand the story completely.

• Sh
      30th of Nov, 2010

Dears friends again the guy who are talking in favor of papermoz is hired employed of the company so thats why they are hiding truth and misleading students, and they are telling about links yeh the same contect use by my friends who also had bad experience with them . after this if you still wanna waste your time and money then go for them.

i spent 3 days in explaining to them and sent lot of material for guidance of my dessertatsion but they took money and do, nt bother to see my specification and sent totally different, online material. stil they did, nt refund me