Pano Logic Middle East / SCAM

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Mind out of this company if they call you for an interview. They don't provide you with a Visa, a Contract, a Health insurance. Nothing. And at the end of the month getting your salary will be very very tough.

Comments

• He
      Sep 04, 2011

Can you please tell me more about this company?

• Ww
      Sep 15, 2011

Dears I’m working with that company since they published in Middle East and i know all the employees and I think whoever wrote something bad about Pano Logic Middle East is just unfortunate
    and we he/she was not in the higher performance which Pano requested from any employees
    it was the reason to fired them for sure after they toke all due money for them
    finally ( Pano Logic Needs very Stronger and educated peoples )
    and who is hide behind fake names please pop up and say ur name and what u need from Pano if u thinking u have due money with them just say

finally my mobile number is 0502003467 anyone have any comment he/she can call me

• Be
      Sep 19, 2011

im working with Pano Logic Midde East for a year now, i think its not fair to judge the company based on one of X-Employee experinece...
    who said we get our salary hardly??!? thats not TRUE!!

• Fp
      Nov 03, 2011

You are right. But if the majority of the employees have had a bad experience, you are the exception. It's you that shouldn't judge the company based on your own experience. If it was positive I am happy for you. For me and other colleagues it was a nigthmare. And for your information I was not fired.

• Fp
      Jan 15, 2012

For God's sake do not believe those ### holes. Egyptians are worldwide famous to be the most liers in the world. They lie like they breath. Do not accept any employment offer from this company. Pano Logic Middle East steal money. Avoid it. Believe me. If you need more information please let me know.