Pankaj Kumar Gupta / Fly Dubai Ticket

1 India Review updated:

I have booked a ticket on 26th Sep 2010 in fly dubai airlines from Lucknow to Dubai, Dubai to Amman Dated 16th Oct 2010. Money was also detected from my account . Reference No.- [protected] and Pos [protected] FlyDubaiecomm. Amount Rs.8520. and money was detected from my account HDFC Bank Account name Niharika Gupta account no. [protected]. I have also received the confirmation mail of ticket from Fly Dubai but when i reached on the airport i was shocked after hearing this that my ticket has been cancelled then i asked how can they cancel my ticket even money has detected from my account and i have also taken the print out of ticket . But my ticket has been cancelled due to of my further plan i paid 17000 Rs for the new ticket. For your reference there is attached My Fly Dubai ticket, My Go show Receipt for the payment of new ticket, my account detail and my ticket confirmation mail.

Pankaj Kumar Gupta
Pankaj Kumar Gupta

Comments

• Da
      16th of Dec, 2010

Available New iphone 4 32GB Unlocked, Firmware 4.0 with 1 year Apple International warranty.

Shipping details: FeDEx, DHL & UPS International Express Delivery within thirty six hours (36Hrs) worldwide.

iPhone 4 32GB @ just- $320