Panera Bread / service
We are frequent customers of the Wilkes Barre store. Our number is [protected]. We were there this morning about 8 am for toasted bagels with cream cheese. Three bagels came out burned, the server said they kept getting stuck in the toaster. The one she placed in front of us was burned so we asked for another. When they came out, they were also burned. We couldn't wait any longer so we asked for our money back. After a lengthy process, we asked to talk to the manager who had no explanation, just brushed it off and said I'm giving you your money back.
We don't come to Panera for our money back, we come for a good meal and pleasant environment. After 10 am we received a call from Kerry, the next manger. I explained the situation to her and she totally pushed it back on us and said it was our fault. She said we had fabricated, lied and cursed at her staff. None of which are true. She insisted we had cursed at the server, which I blatantly denied and said that was a lie. I am extremely disappointed in the way your managerial team and staff handled this situation. Hope to hear from you, thank you for your time.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - service
- Panera Bread - fuji apple salad with no fuji apples
- Panera Bread - lunch today
- Panera Bread - service, flies all over pastries 
- Panera Bread - a four cheese sandwich