Panera Bread — service
The staff and cooks behind the counter play vulgar music with cuss words and obscenities while the normal generic music plays in the background.
As if 2 sources of music wasn't annoying enough, I saw families get up to leave because of the cuss words and graphic music that the employees were playing at 6pm and 7pm on a weekday. Unacceptable.
When one family tried to complain, the person behind the counter said that she didn't speak English, so the issue was unresolved. It was extremely unprofessional and annoying, leading me to wonder where the hell a manager was - nowhere to be found.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)