Panera Bread / salad
It happened 08/01/2018, I placed rapid pick up order for pick two(mac & cheese and salad). Upgraded my green goddess salad to tuna paying $2.20 extra. My pick to came up to $12.28. Mac & cheese is always cold when i get but it is half an issue. For the salad i asked to put extra dressing outside of my salad bowl. When i got it there was only 1 dressing INSIDE of the bowl. Now, lettuce-it was brown, un fresh, almost rotten it was absolutely disgusting. I couldn't eat that salad. When i called manager at that store she told me to go to the store and show her my pictures. I'M shocked! Also she said that no one else complained today(so am i a lair?) She said "Oh when you come in i can offer you half a free salad"... Really? oh no for my money i will not be treated like that. There is many more better places to take my money. Very disappointing. I was customer for years, but today it ended. Will make sure my reviews are read all over the area. So unacceptable !!!
P.S. Panera store on 8109 W Ridgewood Dr, Parma, OH 44129 Manager's name Kaitlin.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)