Panera Bread Restaurant Covelli Enterprise / unhealthy, unsanitary conditions
The unsanitary conditions of this restaurant are atroscious. The manager, Will, used a wet vacuum for 10 minutes during peak dinner time when a customer complained about the accumulation of food underneath the seat cushions of the restaurant's chairs. The vacuum did not operate properly and the manager then threw the debris from the chairs onto the floor. The same manager then became angry towards the customers in the immediate area making unreasonable demands. He has also displayed this type of behavior towards customers as they approach the 'sample' table where he stands over each customer criticizing the way they take a sample. He's rude, discourteous, and unprofessional at times. Covelli Enterprise Corporate phone is [protected]. Thank you for your attention.
More Panera Bread Restaurant Covelli Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - 1/2 Ham & Swiss Sdw.
- Panera Bread - quality issue
- Panera Bread - catering order not done/prepared on the day of pick-up
- Panera Bread - my rewards not showing up on my swipe card?
- Panera Bread - food quality and time