Panera Bread

Posted: Nov 11, 2017 by

pick up order complaint for panera bread...

1.65
Cafe Order #: 994670
Store: Doylestown, PA
Date: November 11, 2017
Time: 5:05 pm

I placed an online order (Rapid Pickup), picked it up, then drove a half an hour to my home. Upon arrival, I went to take my order out of the bag and it was apparent that zero care had been taken in making and packing my sandwiches. My son's sandwich was thrown together with enough turkey for one half of a sandwich and one entire piece of cheese that wasn't even cut in half. The bread, however, was cut in half. The bread was also not even lined up properly and crushed when they packaged it in the wrapper. My sandwich, the BLT Roasted Turkey Avocado, came with four full pieces of bread and a lot of mess. When I went to take the sandwich out of the bag, the entire sandwich (plus the random extra pieces of bread) poured out into the bottom of the bag. The sandwich was not even properly wrapped and was a recipe for disaster for anyone who pulled it out of the bag. I would like a refund for my order and for more care to be taken. When you order a $9 + deli sandwich, it should be quality food and be enjoyable to eat.

Panera Bread

Complaint comments Comments (7)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Gee the story sounds familiar New nick, same story..
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@SubSquirrel Yep. Kids shouldn't be allowed on the net.
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Shaun R. He/she always smack their kid then complain about Children's Services. Same post, same errors, new nick
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@PinkiPad I figured as much.
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Bored [censor] trying to rile people up. Best to ignore it as without attention, it will go cry elsewhere. “It” because humans don’t act like this

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree