Panera Bread

Posted: Nov 11, 2017 by

pick up order complaint for panera bread...

1.65
Cafe Order #: 994670
Store: Doylestown, PA
Date: November 11, 2017
Time: 5:05 pm

I placed an online order (Rapid Pickup), picked it up, then drove a half an hour to my home. Upon arrival, I went to take my order out of the bag and it was apparent that zero care had been taken in making and packing my sandwiches. My son's sandwich was thrown together with enough turkey for one half of a sandwich and one entire piece of cheese that wasn't even cut in half. The bread, however, was cut in half. The bread was also not even lined up properly and crushed when they packaged it in the wrapper. My sandwich, the BLT Roasted Turkey Avocado, came with four full pieces of bread and a lot of mess. When I went to take the sandwich out of the bag, the entire sandwich (plus the random extra pieces of bread) poured out into the bottom of the bag. The sandwich was not even properly wrapped and was a recipe for disaster for anyone who pulled it out of the bag. I would like a refund for my order and for more care to be taken. When you order a $9 + deli sandwich, it should be quality food and be enjoyable to eat.

Panera Bread

Complaint comments Comments (9)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
My bread was not cut properly for the sandwich. Sigh first world issues, . You are not entitled to a refund if you don't give the food back. Get a job. If you cannot afford to feed yourself and our child do not spread your legs. You had no issue eating the poorly made sandwich so you should not have an issue paying for it. I am sure there are food banks, soup kitchen, and food stamps for lowlives like you.
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@tafe FIrst of all I am a man not a woman. Second I only get to see my son on the weekends because his mother who is a total dittz and I are divorced. Third because of these [censor] this may be my last visit with my son because yeah we did eat the sandwiched but I asked my son to lie to the manager and tell her we did not eat them and threw them out. He forgot to say that we threw them out and I got so angry that I slapped him across the face and made him walk home. He did not he was found by some one that does not how to mind their own business and they saw him alone and called his mother because he told them that he did not want to be with me because I hit him. His mother picked him up from the parking lot while the no good person who called his mother stayed with him. My ex wife called me to yell at me for hitting him when he deserved it and is working on stopping my visits with him.
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    -3 Votes
@tafe I am not a lady, I am a man. I only see my son on the weekends, and now I may not be allowed to see him again because I got so angry at my son when he told the manager that we ate the sandwiches. I asked him to say we threw them out. HE forgot. I slapped him and left him in the parking lot to walk home. he did not, he cried instead and someone saw him, and he told them to call my ex wife. She picked him up, and yelled at me and said she would work with family services and keep me from my son because I abused him. Frankly the braat deserved that slap across the face.
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@absoluteIy ridiculous 3 You don't deserve to have children. Trying to get something for free when you should not is bad enough, but beating your son just because they did not give you a refund is wrong.
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Gee the story sounds familiar New nick, same story..
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@SubSquirrel Yep. Kids shouldn't be allowed on the net.
N  11th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Shaun R. He/she always smack their kid then complain about Children's Services. Same post, same errors, new nick
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@PinkiPad I figured as much.
N  12th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Bored [censor] trying to rile people up. Best to ignore it as without attention, it will go cry elsewhere. “It” because humans don’t act like this

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree