Panera Bread — ordered vegetarian food and found out non vegetarian food
My name is Ashish More. I am working in Unilever Lipton Plant in Suffolk VA.
I am having some foreign Delegates for whom I have ordered food from Panera bread, those delegates are vegetarian and hence I have specifically requested to get Mediterranean Veggie sandwiches. But the ordered came as and it contains Bacon and Chicken which by mistake one of our delegates consumed. This was really shameful for us. My apology to them will is worthless now.
Even after specifically informing to give veggie food still we found meat. This is completely unacceptable. Hence I would like to place a complain for the same.
- Date of Incident : 03/07/17
- Order Number: 380151
- Address: 1046 W Washington St Suffolk, VA 23434
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)