Panera Bread — I am highly disappointed with panera bread!
I am highly disappointed with Panera Bread!! I went there and ordered my meal, a sandwich and a drink and it was terrible. Sandwich was cold and even a bit frozen inside. I went to the counter and demanded to speak with the manager and when they told me that manager wasn't available I just demanded a refund and they refused. They offered me to heat up my sandwich and of course I refused and insisted on getting a refund.
The girl I was talking to was really nasty and she said that there was nothing else they could do to help and then asked me to move because behind me were people who wanted to order. I'm not coming back and I'm totally disgusted with how they have treated me!
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)