Panera Bread / food desserts/ customer service
Modesto Mchenry Avenue Panera Bread store drive-thru this is the third incident that I have had with them so I'm going to make a complaint and I plan on going further I'm very upset because this time we received food that was so stale and old we took a bite out of it and almost wanted to puke it taste like chemicals it was so bad I've never tasted anything so bad like this it was like you pulled it out of the garbage put it in a box and gave it to me it was totally bad the second time before this incident I went through the drive-thru and the representative for Panera had fingernails that were so long and I can't believe how long they were and she was working at the counter giving change back and she cut me with her long nail and I bled that was very very upsetting I spoke with the manager about it it happened not too long ago now this is the third and final incident of something that has happened at Panera and I'm very upset because not only did he get me sick but my son there stairs stale food and I'm very unhappy please contact
Updated by Madatu1234, Aug 05, 2018
Contact us Panera
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - spicy thai chicken salad 
- Panera Bread - 1/2 ham & swiss sdw.
- Panera Bread - quality issue
- Panera Bread - catering order not done/prepared on the day of pick-up
- Panera Bread - my rewards not showing up on my swipe card?