Panera Bread — did not receive full take out order at panera bread.
Went to the Panera Bread in Miramar, FL on 3/28 and made a take out order. When I arrived home I saw the order was not complete. I called and spoke to the manager the next day.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miramar, FLHe apologized and said he'd send me coupons to compensate for my incomplete order and inconvenience. No coupons arrived. I made a written complaint to Panera Bread but never received a reply. This is the third time I've reached out to the company.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)