Pandayan Sevenseas Manpower ServicesCDC Certificate not Recd.

V Review updated:

I was applying the post " computer Operator " in May 2009.
They said After 2 1/2 months u got CDC, But today 3 months complete they never call me or not given CDC.

I think They are fake companies.

So beware friends,
Don't give the money to them.

• D
      Aug 27, 2009

Even i have paid for the CDC & they have told me that CDC will come by the end of september. Should i wait till the end of september or should take my refund?

• F
      Sep 08, 2009

### out this company this is ###ing chut company dont trust on this company my friend

Sep 12, 2009

###ung chut chut chut hut company... public ka paisa khaaate hai madarchot saaaaale khud ki maa ko bech ke paisa kamao madarchot...pandyaan ke maaaa ki chut ...

Sep 12, 2009

HI ALL,

MY NAME IS RANDEEP AND I HAVE ALSO PAID MONEY TO THESE GUYS AND IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER I APPEAL EVERYBODY WHO EVER HAS PAID TO UNITE WITH ME SO THAT WE CAN RECOVER OUR HARD EARNED MONEY. JUST MAIL ME IF YOU ARE WITH ME SO THAT WE CAN FIGHT AGAINST THESE ANTI SOCIAL ELEMENTS SO THAT THEY ARE NO MORE ABLE TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS. MY EMAIL ID IS "catschau AT gmail.com". I APPEAL TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GIVEN MONEY TO PANDYAN SEVENSEAS THAT ITS THE TIME TO WAKE UP AND FIGHT SO THAT NO ONE HENCE FORTH CAN EVEN THINK OF TO PLAY WITH THE EMOTIONS OF THE INNOCENT PUBLIC. NEED YOUR RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN FIGHT AND RUIN THESE EVILS FROM OUR SOCIETY.

• I
      Oct 04, 2009

i m frm gujrat i went to mumbai before 20 days to attend the interview of the seven seas .and they select me as a crew.and told me as u'l got a cdc after 3 mnths.is this genuine or fake.please somebody inform me is genune.my id is [email protected] and my mobile no. is ([protected])

• G
      Oct 20, 2009

###ing fake company friends plzzzz for god sake dont give them a single money. even i m stuck in this bladdy pandyan seven matter. is at all u have given the money refund it ASAP.
    Pandyan ki ma ki chut saala bhenchod apni maa beti ko bhi bech denge paiso ke liye harami saale.

Oct 31, 2009

Bhosdike

Oct 31, 2009

Inki maa ki chut.. sale..

Pehle inka office tha Sanpada mein, where now ARFA is running business.
    Madarchodike sale... chutiya... banane ke liye randon ko bitha rakha hai office mein.

Nov 21, 2009

maa ki loudi saali mere ku steward ke liye appoint kari, main hyderabad se hun, pahle hi mujhe shak aya tha ke ye fake company hai karke uska jo doorman bola hamesha yahan par vacancy rahethi karke, phir madarchodiki chinal mere ku phat se select karli main shock hogaya kyunki ithna jaldi woh result dedi aur woh manpower consultants hai na tho client interview hota hai, isme tho woh bhi nahi .dost be care full.am sure this is a fake company.

• T
      Dec 09, 2009

M all confused now.what shall i do friends? I already cleared my medical and paid them Rs. 5000 .And they asked me to pay Rs.20000 by monday (another 4 days).I was so happy that i got this job and I informed everyone at home.Everybody is happy at home and now after reading all this, i can't understand what to do.Is it my ###ing life thats playing with me or my luck.
    I need your help people.If i come to know this company is fake and they are just bluffing people, i promise i will ### each and everybodys happiness in that office.No matter what happens.

Please help me.
    plz rply..

Thanks

• V
      Dec 22, 2009

Hi all/'tensed up',

Yes it is a fake company. I spoke to 2-3 ppl who applied for job to this company more than an year back but no one has got job yet. So not pay money to them and if possible we should get them arrested.

Best of luck.

post-all raondr helpar

• A
      Jan 29, 2010

anees shaikh

Hi all i am anees shaikh. i was applying in the may 2009 for the post of Computer Operator.
    They told me after 3 months u got ur CDC. But today is 8 months Complete they never call me. friends its a fake company
    i request to all my friends, dont pay money to them.

good luck.

• I
      Feb 25, 2010

IN MADHER CHODO KI MAA CHAD DO MADHER CHOD WALE SUDHERENGE NAHI
    WAHA KI GOVERNMENT KYA MAA CHUDA RAHI HAI YA PANDAYAN WALO NE APNI BEHEN KO DIYA HAI CHOUDENEY KE LIYE MADHER CHOD KOI BHI ISS COMPANY KO PAISE WAGAIRAH MAT DENA BHAI.

Apr 05, 2010

Sould I apply or not

• P
      Aug 10, 2010

Hi I am pravin, i was gone for interview PANDAYAN SEVENSEAS for a designation of Accountant for per monthly salary 40000/-, i was selected for the same .They informed me to Pay 22000/- as CDS and total expenses incurred for getting this job is 40000/- (22000 in advance & balance afte getting job). I was told to do Medical checkup in the hospital which is suggested by themthey charged me 6250/- for checkup like Blood test, Urine test, ECG, HIV etc. As today I am searching there webside I found many comments which say they are fraud. Please sugges t me what steps shoud i take to recover my loss amount.
    I want to make you people alter of this fake service as this people seat to fake us I have wasted 6250/- behind this Fools, Idiots, Cheaters.

Sep 21, 2010

try [censor] this company as a well

i had interviewed with a chinal in padayan seven seas at chembur (mumbai)
    and she selected me for a post of time keeper...and asked m for a medical.
    i said okay...i will do all thing to get this job...but kind tell me when i will get it ...she (randi) said after 3 months.. i asked ..why???
    she (randi) said ...because project will start after 3 months...finally i done my medical from her (chinal) suggested medical center (global 5 heath center) for some of rupees 6550...now i have completed 6 months almost...but they (padayan sevenseas)did not call me till now. i went 5 to 6 chance to office and i met them but there was no any good response.
    now there is only one thing is running in mind and that is how can get panadayan, s doughter for [censor]ing...i will [censor] his doughter becoz he is running company... mean tit for tat ...
    hasan ansari...u can mail at [protected]@ibibo.com

Sep 21, 2010

WE SHOULD INFORM TO THE GOVERNMENT ABOUT IT)

IT IS TO DO SOME THING AGAINST OF THIS COMPANY...
    WE CAN, T DO ANY THING BY WRITING THE COMMENTS ON THE SITES...
    MAKE A GROUP N TEAM N FIGHT AGAINST OF THIS [censor] COMPANY...
    COMPANY IS PLAYING FROM LUCK..N EMOTIONS N [censor]ING OUR LEAVES...
    KINDLY BE ALERT...
    REGARDS ...HASAN ANSARI
    [protected]@IBIBO.COM

• M
      Oct 13, 2010

Hi I am sakthi, i was gone for interview PANDAYAN SEVENSEAS for a designation of comp operator for per monthly salary 80, 000/-, i was selected for the same .They informed me to Pay 22000/- as CDS and total expenses incurred for getting this job is 40000/- (22000 in advance & balance afte getting job). I was told to do Medical checkup in the hospital which is suggested by themthey charged me 4000/- for checkup like Blood test, Urine test, ECG, HIV etc.
    They are cheater don't pay money ...

• A
      Oct 24, 2010

Hi I am abhishek, i was gone for interview PANDAYAN SEVENSEAS for a designation of comp operator for per monthly salary 60, 000/-, i was selected for the same .They informed me to Pay 22000/- as CDS and total expenses incurred for getting this job is 40000/- (22060 in advance & 20, 000 paid for sevenseas ). I was told to do Medical checkup in the hospital which is suggested by themthey charged me 6250/- for checkup like Blood test, Urine test, ECG, HIV etc. but i dont pay 22, 000 because i am dont going there. i am checking this companys proof. i am going newspaper ofiice monday25-10-2010. i am going times of india. more details i write tomorrow

Nov 03, 2010

hi ALL,
    I AM JOHNIE, I HAVE APPLIED FOR A POST IN INDIAN SHIPPING THROGH PANADAYAN SEVENSEAS, THEY ASKED ME 6250 FOR MEDICAL AND PAID 22000 AND 6250 INCLUDING MEDICAL AND CDC, NOW THEY ARE TELLING THEY WILL TAKE THREE MONTHS TO CARRY OUT THE PROCEEDURE FOR CDC. I HAVE SOME DOUBT IN THIS OFFER AND PLEASE CALL ME TO MUMBAI [protected]), IF ANYBODY WANT TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS [censor]ING COMPANY. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK. MY SOCIETY PLEASE JOIN WITH US TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS COMPANY.

• V
      Dec 11, 2010

Hi, i am vankar manhar
    mere ko 1 (ONE YEAR) Sal hobne ko aya hi? muje CDC meela nahi he. pl aap koi paisa kherch mat karna ?

Jan 01, 2011

my name sachin patel
    gam no-1246 to ahemadabad interuv 26/01/2010
    mumbai interuv 02/02/2010
    no reply, no call pls my emaill_ [protected]@yahoo.in
    sachinpatel.[protected]@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2011

hi mera naam harikesh R.M.
    pandyaan seven seas Chembur, near congresss house puri tarah se fake company hai pehle ye ground floor pe 100 rupaye ka form bharate hain not refundable, uske baad upar h r me chhinar log baithte hain. 10 minute me aap select hot hai aur uske baad randi bolti hain medical kara lo vashi me. Main 6250/- dekar medical karaya aur medical me urine, ecg, virus, blood apni body ki gand marte hain aur report fit dikhate hain. Uske baad vapas vo chhinal 33090/-cdc ke liye bharne bolti hai aur 3 mahine k baad call karke training date batayegi jhawadi . Aur ek baar paise bhar diye to us paise ko bhul jana kyoki aaj tak unlogo ne kisi ko bhi job pe nahi lagaya hai. Vo log paise 2ble karne ke skim me laga dete hain ma ka bhosda un logo ki. So boss koi bhi faso mat jab aap paise magne jaoge to aapke pass kuchh proof nahi rehta kyonki vo log medical ka bhi receipt nahi dete hain. Aur kehte hain jo karna hain kar lo kyonki . Vo isliye powerful hain kyonki humlog kuchh action nahi le rahe hain agar hum milke kuchh kare to unki maa chud jayegi. So agar awaj uthana hai to milke .

Jan 19, 2011

Hi mera naam Harikesh R M hain
    Pandyan seven seas puri tarah se fake company hain ye log interview lene ke liye gr. floor or 1st floor pe randiyo ki fauj bitha k rakhe hain. Aur office ka mahol ekdum baar k jaisa dhup or dhua karke rakhte hain. waha baithi chhinal log blue color k chhot skirt wale uniform pehnke hum jaise logo ko bewakoof banate hain khas kar wo bhosdi supriya HR wali radi cabin me leke jake apna chut dikhati hain aur hamari gaand marti hain. Medical or cdc ka kharch 40000 batati hai chhinar aur 3 mahine baad call karegi. Tab tak wo hamare paiso se aur chhinaro ko chembur office me apna boor dikhane rakhegi. Aise Randiyon ko unki hi fake office me chodna chahiye agar kanoon hain to kyon un logo par action nahi ho pa raha hain. Jisne bhi isme paisa bhara hain wo apne paise ko bhul jao or dusra job search karo ya unke office ki ladkiya chhutati hain to pakdke pel do madarchodo ko.
    sab milke unko chodo . paisa vasool karne ka ek tarika yehi hain. Lund pe maro pandyan seven seas ko.

• F
      Jul 06, 2011

this is recent address of PANDAYAN SEVENSEAS ... T.F/402-3, 3rd floor, sidhpura complex, opposite Ravijee bhai tower, krushnabaug, maninagar
    chtiyo ko maro fod dalo chutiyo ki office...

Jul 13, 2011

hello friends i am deepek satam . i had applied in pandayan sevenseas for the post of kitchen helper i was so disappointed by the company because i had applied in the year 2008. i had done my medicals in vashi and paid CDC amount also on time but i was not ngetting call lettrt or confirmation letter. but i was surprised to get letter and i joined the company i was very happy with pandayan sevenseas.

• C
      Jul 20, 2011

hi i am chintan pandey i had applied for the post of A/C mechanic for per monthly salary i was selected i did my medicals got my report and immediately paid the CDC amount. i was very happy as i got my call letter friends it is a GENUINE company and has placed many people

Feb 07, 2012

hello everybody this is siteh...
    No i am not agree with above comment because i also was applied in seven seas
    after 1/12 year later i receive my call later now i am working in cruise as a post of steward
    my salary is upto 40, 000 before getting a call later i also think like u people but now i cant ignore reality sevenseas is not a fake company because i know its very well so many times i was visiting there before getting my call later lots of call i did it there so i can understand you but not agree with you have patient guys...best of luck

Feb 08, 2012

hi All, I was the person cheated by this ###.

I lost around 23000 rupees and the bloody Mumbai police and teams are supporting them, so they are doing such things like that.

I lost the trust in Police and why they are not capturing these ###s.

Feb 08, 2012

see guys, those who are sending the mails to support the PANADAYAN; they are working in that Office and you can see the people like Richard and other two three guys they are sitting their to read all these messages and entering fake comments to support their ###.

Unfortunately I lost my money but, I am telling you all do not pay any money there.

they will cheat you allllllllllllllllllll

Police department please you cane find lot of complaints in this site and please open your eyes of public security and look forward through this complaints. Get that ###s in prison and give us a chance to beat them.

regards

SUJITH S PILLAI
    HSE Advisor from UAE

Feb 25, 2012

hi this is sudheesh gupta
    glad to say u guys that i got a call later from cruise liner company i was applied from seven seas office not only me but also two friends of mine.
    we were applied to gather and we got a call later to gather on same address we came back to home for a month after 6th month now i just get the time to share my experience.
    we were working "Voyager SS189" ship we were working as a steward i did lots of fun i met with differences types of peoples it was so fantastic i would like to say you guys plz go through in seven seas there is excellent career in domestic ship so why go for abroad lots of thanks sevenseas...

• M
      Mar 26, 2013

hi iam malik i was gone to interview pandayansevensea for a post of safetyofficer i was selected for same i want to this company is really fake ples tel me my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
    mycontact no is [protected]