Panda Express / the food and service

The Panda express in Queen creek Az is horrible. I have been there multiple times and have had problems in the past with food and service. I went back tonight with my two. Young daughters and ordered Teryiaki chicken as well as the new surf and turf bowl also crab puffs. I was told the Teryiaki wouldn't be ready for 7 mins so I had to sit and wait then I decided to add crab puffs which also would require additional time to be ready... People behind me came and left..
I was beyond upset. This location is never prepared and this was at peak dinner time.
The staff was unhelpful and I left again so unhappy for even trying to go back...
I will never suggest this place to anyone..
My crab puffs were burnt and old. The surf and turf had 2 shrimps. I feel RIPPED OFF...

Pa
Jun 07, 2018

Comments

• Br
      Jun 08, 2018

If the food was bad and not fresh, then what the heck were you waiting for?!? I'm pissed for u.

• Pa
      Jun 08, 2018

@Brittney Lucas I don't know what I was waiting for but this incident really made me angry. On the way home one of my daughters needed to use the washroom. I had to pull over to the nearest restaurant. I was so angry still at Panda Express that I started hitting my daughter. I told her that she was stupid and that she should have went before we left the restaurant. She said that she did not have to go at that point. I told her BS she is lying and slapped her hard. Unfortunately someone witnessed this and reported me to CPS and now I may lose custody of my daughter.