Panda Expressreporting harassing discriminating and racist behavior of panda express associate named "crystal" at hawthorn mall vernon hills, il 60061.

We are Asian Indians living in Northern Suburbs of Il, today around 6 PM Chicago time, my wife and I went to the Hawthorn Mall in Vernon Hills IL to look at some stuff and to grab a bite at food court, my wife went downstairs to get a drink where as I went to the Panda Express and started waiting patiently in line, when it was my turn then I asked the male associate to give me four spring rolls, instead of handing me my food he told me to go the cash register / counter, I went to the cash counter where associate Crystal was at the cash register and she was helping a customer, there were 2 girls standing in front of me as well. When she was done with the customer she was helping I said "excuse me, he sent me here, I just need 4 spring rolls so should I go back to him or start waiting here in line" and that was it she first looked at me, noticed my dark complexion and started yelling at me saying "I had interrupted her" where as all I had asked was should I wait here in line or go back to the first associate for my spring rolls, her behavior was really bad, racist and discriminating and she told me multiple times that I do not have any right to ask any questions and she will call the security and get me kicked out. I had only asked her a simple question and I am still thinking "what did I do wrong" ?
Above all when my wife asked associate crystal why is she yelling and insulting her husband she said that I was filming / video taping where as I even did not had my phone or camera in my hand the first place but when she started insulting my wife as well clearly because she has dark complexion as well then I tried to take a picture of the associate and the shop so that I can file an official complaint and seeing that associate Crystal ran to the phone to call the security, my wife and I had enough and we quietly left but clearly that was the highlight of our days, we are in our late 40s and no one ever insulted us like that ever and not because of our dark complexion but today was the day.
Please keep this in mind that I know my rights as a legal Citizen Of USA, I can go to the court, hire an attorney, file a law suit but right now I an not thinking about anything like that but that may change in future.

Sa
Jul 22, 2017

Comments

•   Jul 23, 2017

Your husband said he did not have his phone and I will repost for you. It's in this incredibly long sentence. Period punctuation marks are free;

"Above all when my wife asked associate crystal why is she yelling and insulting her husband she said that I was filming / video taping where as I even did not had my phone or camera in my hand the first place but when she started insulting my wife as well clearly because she has dark complexion as well then I tried to take a picture of the associate and the shop so that I can file an official complaint and seeing that associate Crystal ran to the phone to call the security, my wife and I had enough and we quietly left but clearly that was the highlight of our days, we are in our late 40s and no one ever insulted us like that ever and not because of our dark complexion but today was the d"

Second line.

•   Jul 23, 2017

^^ pats herself on the back^^. The race card is too easy to play. Yes, it exists, but these people looked up at him to talk. That's being polite, not racial. She read it as she commented you should "learn how to read." Had SHE read what he wrote like we did ... Our posts often mirror each other as you write quite well, too.