Panda Expressproduct

Hello I came in Dec 2017 around 8;30 I ordered a kids meal with white rice sweet fire chicken I was told chicken will take 10 mins it came out faster I went back to work and ever since about Sambi have had stomach issues runningback and fourth to the bathroom all that I have ate was the products for your establishment Idk if the chicken was undercooked or something but I've been sick senseno ate at panda express Richmond.ca

Ma
Dec 09, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Dec 09, 2017

Sambi? Say what?
    You can't fairly blame Panda Express for being sick without medical proof. It's that time of year where there are lots of different "bugs" going around, that can start up at any minute.

•   Dec 10, 2017

You mean SAMBAL as in sambal oolek? It’s the spice mash used to make food spicy. If your system isn’t used to it, it can cause gastrointentitional problems. Was the chicken raw? You’re assuming it was their food but bacteria can live in your guts for a long time until you get diarrhea or vomiting. If the food comes out that fast, it was either precooked and still slightly raw, or undercooked right then.

•   Dec 10, 2017