10:30 AM - 10:00 PM

Panda Express / harassment from general manager

Lu Jan 19, 2019

My GM at Panda Express is constantly looking for any little thing I do to try and get me in trouble. My 3rd day of work, he kept complaining and criticizing me about taking too long to close the lobby when I was never even told how long it should take me to finish closing the lobby. I had not even been trained on closing the lobby. I've been there about 3 weeks now and the GM has only been treating me worse and worse. I got written up about 2 weeks ago for not being able to make drive thru time by myself with no training even given to me. I repeatedly got yelled at and pressured by my GM. I have been cussed at before by my GM. He also told me I have no common sense which I would definitely consider bullying and harassment. I've tried to talk to him and he doesn't take anything I say into consideration. He has even contacted me on my days off twice to complain about petty little things to me. I definitely would consider what he has been doing to me harassment and bullying. I know I am targeted because I can clearly see how he treats me compared to how he treats everyone else. He will stand around and gossip with other employees and pic's while the rest of us are busting our butts to make food, attend to our duties and serve costumers. He claims I make work an "unheathy" environment when all I try to do is my duties and stay to myself. If anything, he makes work a hostile environment. He has had several complaints from costumers who have heard and seen the way he treats his employees so he tries to do it away from costumers and out of camera view just so no one will know how he really is. I feel constantly uncomfortable when he works on my shifts but when he's not there I feel fine. I'm not getting criticized every our for something small and insignificant. It's no mystery as to why his store is failing, and why his turn over rate is so bad. He is very unprofessional and rude. Something needs to be done. Nothing I do is ever good enough in his eyes and no matter how hard I have tried, I just keep receiving this kind of treatment.