[Resolved] Panda Express / food, service and manager

1 Plano, TX, United States Review updated:

Hello my name is Hanan Ahmad i have been a loyal customer for years now I buy food from Panda Express almost every week for my family, my sons are a big fan of the orange chicken and i love the honey walnut shrimp. I normally buy 3 to 4 large orange chicken entree along with large honey walnut shrimp plus other things and i never had encountered any issues until today at this location. This was my first time buying anything from this location, unfortunately food did not taste the same as other locations food was lukewarm. Orange chicken didn't look bad but the tasted of it wasn't the same as usual, we were a party of 6 and we all said the same 2 kid were so hungry they were eating 1 bit and spitting 3 out chow mein tasted funny and cold as will the steam vegetables the carrots had dark color in the center, broccoli had black spots and the cabbage was over cooked and slimey like if it was rotten. we didn't complain at first since the staff were busy assisting other customers we tried to eat and leave fast, i had ordered a egg roll it didn't look good but I took a bite of it and It was so rancid I had to spit it out into a napkin just like the majority of the orange chicken. I almost throw up absolutely disgusting gagging rotten rancid. Both chicken egg roll and orange chicken had the same flavor. I called the manager 4 times and finally she came to my table and i explained to her what was the problem with the food, and she said no food is fresh made every hour and that's not true she was rude unprofessional she said i can't do anything because you have ate some of the food. I asked her if she at least give us a store credit that i can use at the usual location i buy from. She refused and said it only can be used at this location and she cant give me anything back anyway because i should had let them know before eating some of the food. After a long discussion with her she offered to exchange one large orange chicken for a medium entree and exchange the eggroll for another one i refused since it's the same food. By adding all my separate transactions i spent total of $75.89 me and my friend's family who i purchased food for we all went home hungry after spending all this money on rotten chicken. plus i was upset from the manager attitude who was rude and insulted us varios times by calling us a liars. At the end when i told her i will contact headquarter about this rotten food she said to me give me your credit card and i will void one transaction and she did but she charged me $9.25 without my consent, and i asked her why she said because you ate the honey walnut shrimp. I am really so upset with this location it's the woset location i ever been to staff rude food rotten is a chame this place to be part of this franchize. (Last but not least putting the cherry on top of the cake) there was small cockroaches in the kitchen on the floor next to the refrigerator. It's sad this place should not be part of Panda Express.
I can go on and on with this bad experience i just hope we don't end up with food poisoning. I am the only one so far who had vomited 2 times since we ate i guess because i was disgusted by that rotten rancid chicken egg roll.
one last thing when i was complaining to the manager about the food she asked me for my receipt and she keeps throwing it in the trach and when i asked her to give me my receipt she declined to give it back after a long struggle she gave me only 2 out of 3 receipt that had the lowest amount of what i had spent.

also i forgot to mention the men's bathroom floor it was disgusting urin on the floor both my 5 years old boys slipped, one almost fail on his face on top of the urine, thanks god his older brother grabbed him on time.

store address: 5901 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75093
store ID number: 11314 i think i am not sure it's not clear on the receipt do to low ink

• Resolution statement

No comments

• Updated by Whatever 21, Oct 09, 2018

@paradeadsads

This proof that indeed this is your official job is to be nasty to others. Get a real job, Ohhhh OMG I don’t know why I am wasting my time on you. I am done with you sick head.

Wh
Oct 8, 2018

Comments

• Ya
      9th of Oct, 2018

I was with Hanan Ahmad yesterday, everything she said is true. The manager name is VIE, she was extreamly rude and selfish. She does not know how to speak to her she does not deserve to be in a position of a manager, she needs to get fired and replaced with a deserving person who knows how to speak to customers. The eggroll was disgusting we almost puked call mom the orange chicken tasted horrible, the broccoli and carrots had black and brown spots on them they were soggy and looked like rotten vegetables, that was our proof to the manager but yet she refused to help and wanted to kick us out of the store. She called us liars and said we want to eat free food, she was in denial that we were right and she was wrong.
    I am certain the cameras can be rewind, watch it for proof, see how she treated us and how she spoke to us with unacceptable behavior. People like her gives panda express a bad reputation
    Location- 5901 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75093

• Ya

Here is a picture

• Re
      9th of Oct, 2018

Do you think that Panda Express makes their food to order? They do not...

I agree with the others: This is nothing but poor parenting skills, hiding as a food complaint.

You, yourself, stated that you were watching your children, "Eat one bite, (of orange chicken), and spit out three." Any mediocre parent would have gathered the kids and gone someplace else, so their kids didn't eat, 'Rotten Chicken.' Instead, you sat, and watched them...Then after eating their worth, you want a refund? I don't think so, lady.

Any sorta-decent parent would have stopped their kids from slipping in a puddle... It is your job, as a parent, to make sure kids don't slip and fall. Sounds like your kid was running in the store.

Lastly: Any parent, with an ID of 10, wouldn't lie or exaggerate in order to pad a complaint... They try to teach honesty at all costs, because they need to set an example for the next generation.

Heed y advice: Next time, don't eat the food, then beg for a refund...

That is probably why the manager was cross with you. I would be too, if I was the manager. You ate the food, and afterwards, you decided you didn't like it, or it was not up to your standards...So you made up a bunch of crap, about this particular PE in the hopes that you can get your money back. It doesn't take a genius to see that this is the basis of your complaint.

• Wh
      9th of Oct, 2018

@paradeadsads Indeed that’s your official full time job is attacking people I looked you up and I see how you insult people that you don’t even know get a life. I will add a few comments that proof how rude you are with everyone. Grow up

• Ca
      11th of Oct, 2018

OP: You have some VERY SERIOUS ISSUES, if you think you can eat the food, then get a refund. YOU EVEN SAID that you watched your kids eat one bite, and spit out 3... Was that a Lie too?

• Be
      12th of Oct, 2018

I recently visited Panda Express and ordered the walnut shrimp. The server then said "honey walnut shrimp" so again I replied "walnut shrimp please". Finally the server then took my order and said "honey walnut shrimp". Therefore I would like to complain as I do not appreciate being called honey and I find this extremely sexist.

Also the orange chicken was not orange enough for my liking. In fact I would go so far as to say it was more of a yellow color than orange. I'm disgusted.

Come on Panda Express - get it together.

• Pe
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

@beckywiththegoodhair I know how you feel. I was shopping around Christmas time when this overweight man in a red jumpsuit started insulting my girlfriend. He called her a "hoe" three times before wishing her a Merry Christmas. I told him to stop insulting my girlfriend and calling her a hoe. I told him that if he called her a hoe one more time that I would shove that candy cane where the sun don't shine. His small friend who was dressed all in green fought dirty. Now you may think I am wimp by being beaten by someone that is three feet tall, but he fought dirth and kicked me where the sun don't shine. When I complained to the manager about him calling my girlfriend a hoe, he told me that his name was Santa, and he calls everyone a hoe before wishing them a merry Christmas. His exact words to my girlfriend were hoe, hoe, hoe Merry Christmas. He also gives candy canes to little kids and says that if they were good this year he would visit their house and give them gifts, which sounds kind of creepy to me since he is like 50.

• Be
      12th of Oct, 2018

@PeterPP I believe that I encountered this same scammer many years ago. He asked me if I would like to see his "reindeer" which has a "red nose". Disgusting!

He then told me that he would "come down my chimney". This man is a disgrace!

Avoid at all costs!!