Panda Express / customer service

We are currently eating at Panda Express at cedar point. I have NEVER in my life had such bad customer service! The people behind the counter serving the food acted like they were in hell and the girl ringing ppl out acted like we were putting her out by having US scan our own season passes!! No sauce no salt no smiles and zero customer service! VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED It's funny that the only other ppl they were nice to were other colored ppl...

Panda Express

Ki
Jun 24, 2018

Comments

• Co
      Jul 15, 2018

Tonight, I was at your store #1113 in Hayward, CA. I bought 2 orders of food to go. When I was checking out the clerk informed me that there would be a 10 cent charge for my bag. I was shocked! How is it that other fast food chains do not charge for bags and you do? I told the clerks that this is probably an illegal action. They said their orders were from corporate. Can you please explain this fee to me? It is very upsetting because I frequent this restaurant often and ALWAYS purchase to-go orders.

• Co
      Jul 15, 2018

Tonight, I was at your store #1113 in Hayward, CA. I bought 2 orders of food to go. When I was checking out the clerk informed me that there would be a 10 cent charge for my bag. I was shocked! How is it that other fast food chains do not charge for bags and you do? I told the clerks that this is probably an illegal action. They said their orders were from corporate. Can you please explain this fee to me? It is very upsetting because I frequent your restaurant often and ALWAYS purchase to-go orders.