Panda Express / food

I have eaten at panda express in many ciites in the USA and at airports. It has always been good.
The food I bought tonight at Panda Express on North University St. in Provo, Utah 84604 is the worst food I've ever had...

Don't you monitor all your places?

Wanda Black
3748 N. 600 E.
Provo, Utah 84604
Telephone [protected]

Comments

• Wa
      25th of Apr, 2009

The food was bad. Old, dry, greasy

• Ni
      29th of Jun, 2009

I just wanted to say, I was really disgusted and traumatized after finding a cigarette in my food. When I told the employees about it they apologized and gave me my money back. I have not eaten there ever since. Orlando, FL

• Js
      28th of Jul, 2011

Complain...
    I go to panda express all the times but when I when last time I bough chowmine large and there was a lady with white shirt and glasses and she dont give any respect to costomers and the chawmine has big piece of hair I live like half an hour away from that place and I didndidnt have time to come back so I will not come back in front of that lady to by food.

Thanks for your time.

• Js
      28th of Jul, 2011

I go to panda all the time but when I went last time the good was NASTY and White shirt lady with glasses on she was mean to costomrs I ask her for extra sauce but she didnt give me any and then I ask her for sauce she saif one dollat per sauce and then I went to another pana express they gave me al least 5 for free and and white shirt lady with glasses was making her own price fot sauce.

Thanks for your time...

• El
      6th of Aug, 2011

My family and I have eaten at Panda Express several times since it came to Windsor, ca. We've always been satisfied until yesterday (Friday, August 5, 2011, at approximately 4:30PM). Their shrimp was so dry and over cooked we couldn't eat it; the fried rice was dry and tasteless. The chow chow mein was overcooked.

Consistency is what makes a business successful. Too bad we won't be eating there again for quite awhile.