Comments

25th of Sep, 2008

Sir

given my pancard for correction in Adress i am not recived yet. my pan card number is AOZPM7632P

regards
    Venkatesh

• Pr
      16th of Oct, 2008

i have applied for pan card on 25.09.08 and may i kow when it was issuedto me . and how can i view this detail in website
    first name :prasanna
    middle Name balaje
    last NAme: dhananjaya
    DOB:27.09.1973

• Av
      18th of Oct, 2008

DEAR SIR,

I have applied for PAN Card before 50 days i.e. on dt: 29/08/2008. But I did not received my PAN Card till today.

So kindly send me my PAN Card & State the reason why it is so late.

My details are –

Date of birth – 31-01-1985

• Ks
      10th of Nov, 2008

Sir,
    I have applied for pan card april month and since i have lost my acknowledgement number and i have been trying to view my pan card status using my first name and surname but the status im getting is like 'sorry no matching found'. So, please help me .date of birth 10-08-1985.mobile no +91-9901982996.up to now iam not get pan card.plz send my duplicate pancard send me my mail

with regards,
    k.satish kumar

• Ab
      18th of Nov, 2008

I am Abhilash B. I have applied for pancard. So for i have not recieved kindly it immediatly.
    Date of Release: 11/06/2008
    Proessing Fee Copon Number :027266382
    Application Number: 035796033

21st of Nov, 2008

i have permanant account number but don, t know pan card number, ., ., .

• Mo
      26th of Nov, 2008

DEAR SIR,

I have applied for PAN Card before 4 months i.e. on dt: 10/07/2008. You are issue my pan card number, But I did not received my PAN Card till today.

So kindly send me my PAN Card & State the reason why it is so late.

PAN Card details are –

s/o M.R Yusaff,
    DoNo:4-4-32,
    Vanamthopu street,
    Sullurpeta,
    Nellore Dist. Andra Predesh(AP )State.
    My mobile no. :09962577522
    Date of birth – 01.05.1985

• Ha
      1st of Dec, 2008

dear sir,
    i have received my pancard but my father surname has not correct.so please issue me a new pancard & correct the name immediately.

name-HARIDAS SAHA
    father name-HARAN CHANDRA ASHA but it would be SAHA
    date of birth-07/12/1951
    permanent account number
    BNPPS6754J

• Ze
      15th of Dec, 2008

Dear Sir/ madam,

I have applied for my PANCARD ON 23-10-08. Till date I have not received my PANCARD nore there is any information on internet. My sister had already received her PANCARD. My information are as followed.
    Name = Zevino Mechie- o.
    Apllication No. = 042234833.
    Pan service Name = Dimapur.
    May I know the reason why I have not received my PAN CARD.
    If any information regarding the PAN CARD I would be happy to help.
    I hope you would sent at the earlest as possible as I need it for my further study.

• Di
      20th of Jan, 2009

As I made my pancard through Mediator,
    I have given the two address : - 1. B - 336 N Block Janta flats, sarita vihar &
    2. # 88, New Wazir chand colony, karnal ( Nr. Civil Hospital ) Haryana.

& I told him to fill the Haryana address in mailing address, but he do the mistake, now i am in a dilema that wheter he attached the address proof of haryana or not.

Question :-
    1. still i am not able to receive my pancard, how should i get my pancard,
    2. can you tell me the status - whether my pancard dispatch or is it received by anybody at the sending address.
    3. If pancard is not dispatch yet, can you change my mailing address i.e. # 88, New Wazir chand colony, karnal ( Nr. Civil Hospital ) Haryana.

Pan Card no. :- ALCPC5120E
    Name - Divya Chawla
    Application No. 042952331
    Coupon No. :- 0307862751

Waiting for your prompt reply as soon as possible

Regards,
    Divya Chawla

10th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sirs,

This is to inform you that I have not received PAN CARD. PAN CARD APPLICATION NO.881010104543472.

THIS IS VERY URGENT.

KINDLY ISSUE MY PAN CARD AS SOON AS PROSSIBLE

THANKING YOU,

SANJOY ROY

• Na
      16th of Feb, 2009

Hi,
    my acknowlegement no. is o32044064. my name is G V Nagalakshmi. i have applied itfrom bangalore.

how can i check the status of my pan card online. Kindly help.

• Su

HELLO SIR THIS IS SUNIL KUMAR FROM ANDHRAPRADESH.MY PAN NUMBER IS:
    CFKPS6237Q.I RECIEVED MY PAN CARD RECENTLY.BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I GOT
    MY FATHERS SURNAME WRONGLY PRINTED IN THE PANCARD.MY FATHER SURNAME IS KOMALPATI BUT IT IS PRINTED AS KOMALPALLI IN.THE CARD.PLEASE VERIFY IT AND SEND ME ANOTHER PANCARD WITH KOMALAPATI PRABHAKAR AS MY FATHERS NAME .SIR MY PAN :CFKPS6237Q.THANKING U SIR.MY ADDRESS IS GIVEN BELOW.PLEASE SEND ME THE REPLY THROUGH EMAIL WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE TO SEND ME ANOTHER ONE.THANKING U.PAN NUMBER IS:CFKPS6237Q.my email id:kumar.komalapati@gmail.com
    K.SUNIL KUMAR
    ANDHRA PRADESH
    INDIA

• Mu

sir,
    i have submitted pan card application on date 25-02-2009 & i have got pan card no. after 15 days through internate, but card is not recieved till now, so sir kindly sent my pan card as soon as possible, & sir state the reason why it is so late.

with regards,
    Mukesh Kumar Panika

• Mu

mukesh kumar panika

• Sy
      25th of Mar, 2009

dear sir

i hav submmited csf for the correction on my pan card i spoke to them they told me they hav send me on 4 th march 09 but i still didnt get my card becouse they hav send through ordinary post and they hav given me postal no also but as i know there is no entry of my pan card in postal dept becuz of ordinary post so its my humble request to you please send this an important documents through authentic courrier or speed post my pan card no is agkpa9330m

14th of Apr, 2009

Sir,
    I am madhav purohit i have applied for pan card on 30th of march and still did'nt received pan no.
    i have contacted there many times and no proper response is getting, for last one week i am getting a reply that you will get your pan no. in 2-3 days . I am selected in reliance and because pan card no. is not with me i even can't join .
    so i request u to issue me atleast my pan card no.
    my coupen no. is : 032633978
    name : madhav purohit
    date of birth : 20/01/1987
    (new application)
    Thanking you.

• Pa
      8th of Jun, 2009

My self Parmashwar Prasad, I have applied for the PAN card application form about 2 month back uptll now I have not received my Pan card.

Date of form Submitted-26 march 2009
    Application No. - 033145679

• Be
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Sir,
    I am BEER SINGH NEPALI and i have applied for the PAN card application since 2 months back i have received the Pan card account number but till now i have not received my pan card.
    I hope i'll get my Pan card as soon as possible.

15th of Sep, 2009

i had applied for pan card on 26/11/2008, but i didn't received yet ..please send my pan card as soon as possible ..
    first name: sanjay