Pancard / Can not receive pan card

Respected Sir,
I was apply for pancard before one month. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is BYDPS3596M.
My mobile no. is [protected]

Your Faithfully
Samidha Satardekar

Comments

• Su

Respected Sir,
    I was apply for pancard before TWO month. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is BBBPK6005Q
    My mobile no. is 9921120655

18th of Aug, 2008

i am submit my pan application before two month and i am not received my pan card till now so please look in to this matter and take some productive step.
    please send my pan card as earlie as posible .
    yours faithfully
    SUNITA DILIP KAROTIYA

Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 27.05.08 but not yet received it.

Asking about the same at post office, they informed that they did not get the card.

Name :sunita d Karotiya
    Pan No : BBBPK6130Q

Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 27.05.08but not yet received it.

Name : DILIP K KAROTIYA
    Pan No : BBBPK6005Q

• Yo
      19th of Aug, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I have applied for PAN card. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. Can help me to get my PAN card give me reply soon.
    My pancard no. is APFPM6147L

thanking you!

5th of Sep, 2008

i given my pancard for correction in name and i am not recived yet. my pan card number is AETPV75930

25th of Sep, 2008

Sir

I have applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched 17.02.07, but not yet received it
    asking about the same post office, they informed that

Father of Adrian Pobi

• Mu
      26th of Sep, 2008

dear sir,
    I have applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched 18.09.08, but not yet received it
    asking about the same post office, they informed that

HOW I CAN APPLIED FOR PAN CARD

• Pk
      29th of Sep, 2008

Sir

My father has applied for pan card long back, he got pan card no. but didnt received the card.
    Name:P.Suryanarayana Murthy
    PAN card no :AILPP006G

Could you please look into this assoonas possible.

You can reach me at +91-9704922280

• Ro
      5th of Oct, 2008

hi i hav submitted my application for change of name in pan card on 14-07-2008 but still i have not recieved and not able to see any status on line.
    my pan no : ACXPM6573F
    DOB : 14-07-1981
    COUPON NUMBER: 029243315
    CSF NO : 704053032

pls let me know the status
    thanks
    MEENU MODI
    # 9886111254

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2008

Hi,
    I have submitted my application for change of name in pan card on 14-07-2008 but still i have not recieved and not able to see any status on line.
    my pan no : ACXPM6573F
    DOB : 14-07-1981
    COUPON NUMBER: 029243315
    CSF NO : 704053032

• Ji
      8th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have applied PAN Card for correction in change in name, one and a half month ago(of my wife).The details are as follows:

Appl NO. 703620581
    Coupan No.029010431
    Name:Bharti Chauhan(earlier Name:Bharti Bhaurao Dhale)
    PAN no. ALDPD1698M

Kindly let me know the status of my wife's PAN Card.

Thanking You.
    Jitender Chauhan
    Mob.09981443746.

• Sh
      9th of Nov, 2008

stil im not recd my pan card .
    NAME: SHRI SURYAPRATHAP DUGGI
    FATHERS NAME:SHRI RAMATHIRTHAM DUGGI
    RUD REGD NUMBER:4539133(MUMBAI)
    RUD DATE:25/04/08
    PLZ ARRANGE MY PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

10th of Nov, 2008

Respected sir,

I was applied for a Pan Card in the month of August-08 still not yet received for me sir, So pls kindly i reuqest to check to send me the details anout the pan card to the above. Email: komathidevaraj@yaoo.com

My name anithakannan given in the application

11th of Nov, 2008

Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched .but not yet received it.

Name :Sathishreddy ch
    Pan No : AHOPC6701B

• Ra
      27th of Nov, 2008

I applied for the PAN card 5 months ago. I got the PAN number e.i. AKAPJ9788Q, acknowledgemant number - 023120100005951. Now the website says...
    Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched by post on 25-Jun-2008 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application

What am I supposed to do now... I am here in Delhi... and quite confused in this regards...

Any help will highly be appreciated.

Regards
    Ratan Kumar Jha
    ratankr.jha@gmail.com

• Kp
      28th of Jan, 2009

Sir/Madam,

I regret to put down my unpleasant experiences with Express it courier service which the Income tax department uses to send PAN cards. I received a PAN card from the Income tax department vide airway bill no. 2724337626 on 24-01-2009.

Express it staff, without delivering it, have marked the comments column in their tracking page of your website as "delivered to the addressee". The delivery boy did not visit the mentioned address at least once and marked the consignment as delivered.

I collected the Pan card from their local office on the basis of the false status comment in your website. This is my second experience with you, the first being the delivery of my HDFC debit card. Their actions amount to identity theft and data theft.

This highly unethical and dismal service on their part is deplorable and invites disciplinary action from law enforcing agencies. I am posting this mail in other public forum for general awareness.

K. Padmapriya

6th of Mar, 2009

Respected Sir,
    I was apply for pancard before one month. I get my pan no. by internet but I cannat receive my pancard till date. If you sended my pancard please check status & give me reply soon. my pancard no. is BDTPK6975K
    My mobile no. is 9350390039