Panasonic / Stay away from Panasonic products!
I bought a 32" Tv in november 2017 costing 800Euro and in December 2017 I had to return it to the repair shop in the store where I bought it because it would not switch on. After two weeks a technician told me that a PC Board was faulty and had to be replaced. He said that Panasonic is sourcing its PC boards with a low level lead content making them inferior. My TV was repaired costing 100 Euro. Approximately 3 months later my TV was back in the repair shop with the same problem. This time the repair shop technician told me he would have to replace the entire PC board panel costing 300Euro less VAT. My warranty was up and I asked 'did i not have any come-back because my TV was only 3 years old. I was told that Panasonic has 'pulled out' of Ireland and is no longer able to provide service to its customers here. The TV is now useless and too costly to repair. I thought the life expectancy of TV's to be longer than 3 years.
I would like to warn any other potential buyers away from Panasonic products. They have no regard for its Irish customers and are happy to foist inferior products on an unsuspecting people
More Panasonic Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months! 
- 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S - Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund 
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic Microwave - Defective microwave 
- Panasonic - charged initial fee also £35 and did not even get expert asked for
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic answering machine model kx-tge470
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic mixer grinder - mix-ac400
- Panasonic - microwave
- Panasonic Consumer Electronics Co. - Panasonic tx-65dx902b tv