Panasonic / Defective Panasonic Mobile

VPO Rajpur, Palampur, India Review updated:
Phone: 9418149795

I purchased one Panasonic Hans set on 30.8.2014 from Hello G dealer Ludhiana to gift my daughter on her birthday on 19.9.2014. When it was opened on 19.9.2014 the display was diffused and defective. Dealer refused to replaced it. When contacted the Company through email twice they did not respond. When contacted service center they said it will be repaired after one month. What is my fault in it. I had lot of mental and financial harassment.I want its replacement.

Dr
Sep 27, 2014

Comments

• Lt
      Apr 18, 2008
    Panasonic - non delivery
    panasonic
    India
    www.yahoo.com

dear sir, I had paid for 32" LCD PANASONIC TV TO BETTER DEAL JANAKPURI, N DELHI. BUT TO MY MISFORTUNE . IT TURNED TO BE A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH SUCH AN ILL MANNERED UN PROFESSIONAL DEALER . HOPE SOME ONE IS LISTENING . THANKS . LT COL M R DANG, INST, DTF RVC C&C, MEERUT CANTT . MOB 09219513163. THANKS AGAIN

• Fr
      Mar 27, 2009

I thought it was me ( USA ) I had some Panasonic batteries leak and ruined a very expensive flashlight. I have emailed and called their consumer department only to get laughed at the second time I called. I must say I am disappointed with Panasonic because I have always thought of them as a upright company, I guess they are as long as you do not have a problem.

• Ed
      Mar 15, 2011
    Panasonic - Fraud
    Shell International Ltd
    Malaysia

I received an e-mail saying that my e-mail were selected for the winning prize of GBP500, 000. My main worry is fraud. Pls assist.

• Md
      Mar 17, 2011

of course that was fraud...

• Re
      Apr 30, 2011
    Panasonic - Defective Product

NEW out of the Box from Panasonic TC-P55GT30, SCREEN Broken.. talked to "customer service" my complaint was sent to "senior managment" Still no response...Customer service is a joke!

• At
      May 03, 2011
    Panasonic - for problems faced in using new AC
    panasonic
    India

i hav purchased a panasonic AC just a week ago from SINGHAL ELECRONICS, MATHURA and when lite cuts offs it does nt start automatically ... and sometimes i need to on and off it 2 -3 times coz its outside devise i.e. its fan doesnt starts on a single trial .. IT have been just a week today n still m facing prm with it so take a concern abut it .

ATUL CHATURVEDI
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    (9808766994)

• Si
      May 04, 2011

I have also purchased AC last month. After some days it not cooling well i contact to the dealer from where i purchase AC the he said that visit after 2 days when i visited again the he said we cant do anything. at last i register my complaint at consumer voice http://www.consumer-voice.org/legal-advise.aspx let see what will happen