Panasonic / Faulty products and bad service!
On 9 September my new digital camera, a Panasonic DMC-TZ1 arrived. Six weeks later I had to hand it in to Digitec, the company in Panama that repairs Panasonic Products.
The lens unit broke. A complaint that is apparently quite common for this type of camera. I have found several other people who wrote about the same complaints and they ran out of this particular spare part, so it had to be ordered from Japan. And I am still waiting. The camera has now been in repair for much longer than I have owned it. I will not be able to make any pictures over X-mas because the camera will not be repaired by that date. And since Panasonic and Digitec kept telling me the camera would be ready by next week for about two months, I did not buy another one. Buying a Panasonic product is a decision I deeply regret.
More Panasonic Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months! 
- 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S - Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund 
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic Microwave - Defective microwave 
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic answering machine model kx-tge470
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic mixer grinder - mix-ac400
- Panasonic - microwave
- Panasonic Consumer Electronics Co. - Panasonic tx-65dx902b tv 
- Panasonic - Customer Service