Panasonic Blue-Ray player SC-BT200 / will not play Blue-Ray discs
Purchased a Panasonic Blue-Ray Disc Home Theater Sound System in Oct 2009. By Dec 2009 it was back in the store purchased to send in to Panasonic for repairs. It will play DVD's but not Blue-Ray discs. Returned almost 2 months later, no word of the work being done or if anything was found. Returned in Feb 2010, by March of 2010 I was emailing Panasonic, it played 2 Blue-Ray discs & stopped playing again. I even put back in the same Blue Ray disc it just played & it wouldn't play it! Panasonic send a Firm Ware upgrade disk, it was installed. Tried to play another Blue Ray & it won't play. Emailed Panasonic again with another upgraded Firm Ware disc sent. I installed it - and again Blue Ray discs will not play. The error is "no disc found" or "disc not compatable".
How many times do we have to contact Panasonic before they realize its a lemon & they replace it? Customer Service says they will refer my request & I am just to sit & wait. Now the warrenty is out, how do I get a replacement for an item that no one wants to help with?
More Panasonic Blue-Ray player SC-BT200 Complaints & Reviews
- Panasonic SC-VK92D Mini Compo Audio Hi Fi System - NOT WORKING with in 2 months! 
- 1.6 cubic ft Panasonic microwave with inverter model #NN-SN778S - Microwave NN-SN778S is defective
- Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE - Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund 
- Panasonic microwave NN-CD997S - Stops working/noise sound
- Panasonic Microwave - Defective microwave 
- Panasonic - charged initial fee also £35 and did not even get expert asked for
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic answering machine model kx-tge470
- Panasonic Corporation - panasonic mixer grinder - mix-ac400
- Panasonic - microwave
- Panasonic Consumer Electronics Co. - Panasonic tx-65dx902b tv