Panalabs/Purity 12 / Customer Service # is ALWAYS BUSY!!! I want to cancel order, so I called my bank to block payment!!

United States, Illinois, Thornton Review updated:
I ordered their 'FREE' product, I agreed to pay the shipping which was about $4.95. Agreed to cancel in 2 weeks if I didn't like their product. I don't, but when I call the [protected] phone number it is ALWAYS BUSY!! So, I called my bank to put a block to the payment of $74.95!! I read there are a LOT of people having the same problem. I hope my bank blocks them, they're a bunch of scammers.

D  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hello, this is the supervisor of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 877-300-6125. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com. Thank you and have a great day
N  19th of Mar, 2009 by

Panalabs/Purity 12 - no way to cancel or contact them

Ordered free 14 day trail, no info on how to cancel or send back or contact except non exisistent web site.
A  2nd of Dec, 2009 by
The "risk free satisfaction Guarantee" is BS. I tried to cancel after I received the second bottle. I had used the product religiously for about 3 weeks and I hadn't seen ANY change at all. It was more than 2 weeks into it, but less than 30 days. I was told that I couldn't get a refund, and I couldn't send back the unused portion of the product to show I didn't want it anymore. Not only that, but I couldn't even send back the completely unopened bottle that was sent to my home after 2 weeks.
Maybe we just have different ideas of what a "risk free satisfaction Guarantee" is. Cause in my opinion, it means that if I'm not satisfied, I shouldn't have to pay for an entire bottle of crap that I'll NEVER use.