Panalabs Power Tea / Ripped off!

1 Chadds Ford, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610.388.3886

I was told that I would receive a free trial and pay only $5 shipping fee. My checking account was debited $59.90 for this "free" product. I then noticed another debit for $59.90 and have not even received the second bottle that I don't even want. I called the company to tell them not to send me anymore and that I will send back the first unopened bottle and to credit my account $119.80. They told me they cannot accept the first bottle back because it is after the 30 day trial period. I explained that it is unopened and they said it will be too late for them to use the product elsewhere...but there is a 12/09 expiration date on the bottle (it is 3/13.08 today). Anyone interested in taking legal action please contact me at thewicksmail@hotmail.com. This company is corrupt.

More Panalabs Power Tea Complaints & Reviews

Comments

We
  12th of Mar, 2008

typo on my previous comment....my phone# is 610.388.1896
Wendy Wick

Ca
  5th of Apr, 2008

I also fell into this scam. Actually the bottle on the web-site looks different. I am stuck with 3 bottles. I was able to send back one bottle for a credit. I will have to see if I get the credit. I e-mailed you Wendy.

Re
  7th of Apr, 2008

I noticed today that my account has been charged 59.90 after receiving a second bottle of pills that I did not order. I ordered the free trail bottle and was sent a seocnd bottle without autorization. I checked the site to make sure that it wasn't written in small print that I would receive a new shipment and that's not the case. I am afraid their intentions are to charge my account every month.

La
  16th of Apr, 2008

They got me to My bank is dupute charges.

Me
  4th of Jun, 2008

okay i feel really dumb because i thought it was a scam also and then the girl told me she would walk me through the terms and conditions.. i read them and in fact they did tell me that i would get billed. i guess i should read more before i sign up for things without reading.

Tr
  9th of Sep, 2008

I feel so stupid, This sort of thing shouldnt be able to happen, I will never buy anthing from this company and i will advise everyone i know If there is a way to get back our money please let me know tomlintracy@yahoo.com

Ma
  15th of Sep, 2008

I am having a terrible time getting through to these people to cancel my order. It was PixiePack.com
After the 14 days I tried to call and cancel and they
have not answered the 800 number.
I do not want this tea any longer and I am very frustrated.

Fa
  29th of Sep, 2008

I am quite frustrated. I have been trying to get through these people with no luck. They keep sending me bottles every month and charging me for it. Currently I have too many bottle to handle and an unwanted motnhly bill. Does anyone know any contact info for these idiots. I'm surprinse they are still in business with all these complaints. Desperate and concerned...

Ke
  21st of Nov, 2008

I was also scammed. The advertisment was on facebook for Wu-Yi tea. Pay just £4.95 postage and packing and get tea free. I was debited £19.46. I have now cancelled my credit card and if they send me any more they can whistle for the money. I hope they just keep sending it. I will store it and wait for them to come and get it.

Sh
  26th of Nov, 2008

Hello everyone! I ordered the Acai-aslim pills for just $4.90 cnd. I received my products promptly and I also was very adament about not being billed monthly for these pills. I stressed a great deal that I was only trying the one month free trial. I just checked my credit card statement and they did not over charge at all. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones! This was my first time ordering anything online. I will keep my eyes open and checking in once in while. Sorry to read about your complaints. I hope everything gets resolved and you don't have any more issues. Best of luck

Km
  9th of Dec, 2008

I guess I got lucky. I ordered this, free for a month..only pay shipping crap...this NEVER is the case folks. After ordering, I read the fine print...big mistake, should have read it first. Not only did I agree to a79.95 a month charge, but a membership for fit fitness ONLINE gym. Yes I said it, ONLINE gym. the charge for that is 29.95 a month. In addition, I apparanty also agreed to a 34.95 charge for power tea suppliments...every month.
Immediately I got on the phone to call and cancel, and you have 3 seperate numbers you have to call in order to cancel all of this garbage. I did manage to cancel them, and then a week later received a 34.95 charge on my credit card. I called and REcancelled that too, and then the day after, received two bottles of Acai and power tea. I have checked and checked and no charges on my card, and the 3 initial charges were all reversed. So I am keeping the two bottles for my trouble. If you want to try the acai, FYI, you can go to www.puritan.com. They sell you ONLY what you order, and have this buy 1 get 1 free, buy 2 get 3 free deal. They sell acai on puritan for like 10.00 a bottle, and the buy 1 get 1 offer.
Ill let you all know if it works well, and if its worth buying from puritan.
Happy Holidays