PanaLabs / DO NOT ORDER ACAI SLIM PILLS

1 UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866.8937.0663

Wow !! had I known you guys existed I would have consulted...I'm very nervous. I got caught such as everybody who wanted to try Bromalite, Acaislim and got caught in the loop for the fitfactory package. As soon as I received the product I tried going on the panalabs.com website and all these complaints popped up. How people would get charged without knowing, how it was difficult to cancel and to get a live person on the other end. I've personally cancelled my credit card as of today and ordered a new one so as not to get other charges billed to my account if I cannot get a hold of these crooks !!! Hopefully these messages will get around quickly so that other people do not fall into this trap !! GOOD LUCK everybody

More PanaLabs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      18th of Feb, 2009
    PanaLabs - Unauthorized charge of my Debit Card
    Panalabs

I only purchased a bottle of Purity 12- Pro-biotic colon health tabs- 60 capsules and 14 days later they have charged my debit card $74- I am furious- I never authorized this and their phone # is disconnected and no website available- THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

• Me
      20th of Feb, 2009

I found the company that runs this scam...they are called reg.net...their number is posted on the website...although if you search their site for purity 12 you will not find it...and they actually asked me how i got their number! 1.800.999.2734 This is the number you call to dispute the bull ### charges...they told me it would take 2 business days and if i did not hear from them via email 2 business days after my initial phone call they would refund my money...we'll see...thank god I used my visa card!

• Du
      24th of Mar, 2009

Just called the company at the 800 number listed and they said it would be 2 business days and I would receive an e-mail stating the order had been cancelled. They also gave a confirmation number on the request.

• Ro
      1st of Apr, 2009

What can be done with these people? I want to stop any charges to my credit card.

• Ro
      1st of Apr, 2009

I want to stop them charging on my credit card

• He
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I cant understand why nobody can stop this company. I have told my c.c. about the company. CANT ANYBODY STOP THEM!!!