Pana Labs / unauthorized charge to credit card

1 Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: None

Sent me Tea I did'nt order and I assume charged my account. I try to call and send back the Tea but they have no Phone.

Pa

Comments

5th of Sep, 2008

I am very angry about an unauthorized charge to my debit account by this company!

5th of Sep, 2008

If it is about the Ultra Lean Green Tea, or Ultra Green Tea Lean, be careful.

The number to call for a cancellation of an automatic subscription (that is listed in the very fine print of the free sample they offer), the number to call to cancel your automatic account with them is 866 540 9633.

The offer for the “miraculous tea” for which by the way the “free sample” never gets to you, although you have been charged shipping, comes also with subscription to Easy Saver and American Leisure, for which you would have to call at 866 544 6590 to cancel your accounts within an initial period of time, otherwise they’ll charge you for membership too.

I just sent back the tea that they charged me for (although the free sample never arrived), and I checked with USPS, my package was delivered today. They said I’ll be refunded.

2nd of Oct, 2008

I, too received Ultra Lean Green Tea and did not order it. In my search to disassociate myself with this product, I sent an email to a company that turned out NOT to be "UltraLean" The company also warned me of unethical practices on the part of Ultra Lean.

Until I saw this message I did not know where to call to cancel it. When I called 866 540 9633 I was connected quickly with a friendly operator who promplty processed my cancellation request and provided me with a cancellation number.

I was very clear during the conversation that I did not want my name, telephone number or any other information the company might have, to be used for any purpose ever again. The operator did not request the shipment to be returned and they said a "refund" had been processed. I searched my credit card and bank account charges and could not identify a charge from "Ultra Green" or the "Pana Labs" that distributes it.

6th of Oct, 2008

Scoundrels is what they are... I never saw anywhere in their lie of an add stating that they automatically charge you for anything other than the sample. Shame on them... They should pay me(and everyone else) for my lost time and frustration.

• Fr
      8th of Oct, 2008

I want the Tea to stop being sent to me and money taken from my account immediately. The company misrepresented itself. I am very busy and do not have the time to waste on such dishonest behavior. I accepted a trial order only but have been charged three separate times for tea I havent even used.

• Kr
      1st of Nov, 2008

they charged me 3 times and I never recieved any product. I was told by a lady a mastercard that they will dipute the charges and has heard of this company before and they will give out your info to others so they can charge you too! Cancel your card or call your credit card about this before anything happens. Oh and ultralean won't allow you to email them. Clever. The number to reach them is 1-866-540-9633 to ask for your $ back but odds are you won't

4th of Nov, 2008

I did received my money back, BUT I sent back everything I received, with a tracking number (to make sure the packages were delivered), I called back after each return confirmation, making sure I tell them "so USPS confirmed the return pf the package" and "I want my money back into my account, how long does it take?".

Well, it took about 1.5 months and 6 call backs. At each call back I've been served with "this is going to take 15 business days", "this is another 5 business days", "the request is with the accounting department", "it is not our fault, it is you and your bank that are not accepting the refund".

Stay put and call them, call them, call them. A waste of time, but other than the shipping, you can get your money back from them if you send the items back.

• Do
      7th of Nov, 2008

I am receiving products that I did not order.

• Sh
      11th of Nov, 2008

I think we are all in the same boat. It is sad that companies do this. Send supplies that you did not order and do not want. What can be done

Very angry
    Sharon

• Ba
      20th of Nov, 2008

What a crap company. They obviously make their money misleading the public and hope no-one notices their "fine print". Buyer be ware!!! The only way they can sell this "terrible" product is by deception...

• Sh
      1st of Dec, 2008

There must be a way to stop them...this is ridiculous!

• Th
      25th of Feb, 2009

Okay folks,

The company of Pana Labs LLC's address is 14528 Center Point Way, Bluffdale Ut 84065 but is's parent company is Vankomen Media & Entertainment LLC located at 1111 Draper Pkwy Ste 300. Draper UT 84020-9089, phn # 801-617-1300.
    This is as per the Utah Department of Commerce website for business entity search.
    I sent for the free Acai Berry and was charged for a bottle of Green Tree.
    I contacted them and they promise to refund my money.

• Ir
      30th of May, 2009

The freee trail pays for it self, very upset and isn't there anyone out there that will do anything to help all of us that are going thru this pain in the neck.

• Co
      22nd of Apr, 2012

The parent company has gone into bankruptcy so what do we do now iam trying to find out if Pana labs is operating on its own
    now returned goods are going back to center point way.
    by the way we are from the uk.