Pana Labs / Can't contact Customer Services

1 P.O. Box2593-ACNRiverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: unj

There is no workable way to verbally contact them. Web address does not bring up site. 411 could not provide a telephone number for company, address listed on package did not provide a telephone contact and I question the ability to return package and receive refund credit to credit card. They are endeavoring to avoid custormer cancellation and continuing to ship and charge their product.

I will have to request help from my credit card conpany. They should be prosecuted!

Richard Tallman

Comments

18th of Aug, 2008
    Pana Labs - unathorized charges to my account
    DRI*Ultra Green Lean
    Phone: 866-544-6590

THIS MISERABLE COMPANY HAS CHARGED MY ACCOUNT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $139.74 BESIDES THE ORIGINAL $4.95 AND A SUBSEQUENT CHARGE OF $34.00 FOR 2 CANISTERS OF THEIR ULTRA GREEN TEA AND A BOTTLE OF 60 CAPSULES OF MORINGA LEAF POWDER (NOT ORDERED)...BUT INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL "FREE" OFFER.

THIS IS OUT AND OUT THIEVERY. I DID FILE AN UNATHORIZED ACH FORM WITH MY BANK TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM ANY FURTHER DEBITS.

• Bf
      2nd of Sep, 2008

THIS COMPANY HAS DONE THE SAME THING TO ME, EVEN AFTER I NOTED I DID NOT WANT TO ORDER. I HAVE NOTIFIED MY BANK AND THE COMPANY TO TAKE NO MORE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I WANT BACK WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN. IT'S TOO BAD YOU CAN'T TRUST ONLINE COMPANIES ISN'T IT?

• Gl
      6th of Oct, 2008

My account was also charged for product not ordered... the listed telephone number 866.540.9633 go on to eternal hold

• Ho
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Pana Labs - sent product I didn't order overcharged.
    Pana Labs
    po box 2003
    Riverton

I signed up for a 4.99 30 day trial offer. They charged me full price, sent a second shipment, and charged me again. There is no contact info at all on their product. How do we stop the future charges??? And shipments?

• Co
      28th of Oct, 2008

I smell a scam here.
    Pana Labs, PO Box 2003, Riverton, Utah 94065 is distributing DRIUltraGreenLean which mails product and charges accounts without authorization. How do we stop this and possibly get our money back?

• Mr
      28th of Nov, 2008

The same overcharges happen to me. I wonder, however if the product works. I am afraid to try it. They tried stealing my money. Maybe this product is not safe for human consumption.

• Ap
      1st of Dec, 2008

I had the same thing happpen, did you get any response, if so how?

• Sh
      1st of Dec, 2008

UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Same here! How do we get them to stop!!!?????

• Mo
      29th of Dec, 2008

This just happened to me. My husband is going to be livid at me...they just charged my account almost 88 dollars and now it is in the red. UGH!!! I could just cry right now and they are closed so I can't complain.

please tell me if any of you got a response

• De
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I started to fill out the order and found out how much it cost then closed the add without submitting the order. I still was sent the product.

• Je
      3rd of Feb, 2009

this happened to me too. I was charged $70.00 without authorization. if anyone has a solution, please let me know too. This company is a scam!!

• Te
      14th of Feb, 2009
    Pana Labs - Stopping pills and charges

I asked for a trial and now they are deducting 84.95 every month and I am unable to contact them to cancel. I even was charged 84.95 and did not recieve the pills. How do I get them to stop!!!

• De
      14th of Feb, 2009

I had the very same problem with a company called "My Fitness American Fork, UT". I called MasterCard and they are crediting my account and going after this company and of course will not allow them access to my account again.

• Na
      25th of Feb, 2009

Please advise me too if anyone finds a way to get rid of this problem.Thanks so much!!

5th of Mar, 2009

I have the same complaint. Send for a smple and now I am hooked. How can I contact them to stop this robbery?

• Se
      9th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the product in conjunction with Acaiberry on a trial basis. The Acaiberry, I managed to talk to the company and stopped future orders. But the Bromalite order came with no packing slip and two web addresses that don't produce any web pages and are www.panalab.com and www.bromalite.com.
    How do I stop these charges and future orders? Right now I see a charge on my bank account for $69.95.

• Se
      9th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the product Bromalite and was successful in reaching the company to stop further orders and get a refund, so it seems. I was given a cancellation number and a refund number.
    If you bought this product and want it stopped you must call the telephone number 877-300-6250, and you will be asked your phone number.
    Right now I am considering this action a success and a remedy to my problem.

• Su
      13th of Mar, 2009

We just received one bottle of Acai Noni and one bottle of the green tea power and we never ordered these things or even heard of these products until today. After I received the package and realized that neither my husband or I had ordered these things, we inmediately called the credit card co. and they said that we had several charges on our acct. from the company that sent the pills. We canceled the credit card and now have to go through the process so we don't have to pay for the charges. Also, I would not even dare take those pills because I don't trust those people, they are thieves!!! Be careful people!!!

• Co
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Received a container of 60 capasules of Purity 12 which I did not order. I will mail these back to the sender tomorrow . I do not want to be charged for this product nor do I want any more like products . Thank you,
    Connie Trueblood

• Do
      25th of Mar, 2009

Dear Richard,
    I know how disgusted you are. I have a refund problem too. Walgreen's has the worst people working for them. They are nasty, lazy, slow and downright RUDE!!! I am leaving them and bringing as many friends as I can find. Maybe they will feel the hurt when enough of us go elsewhere. They don't deserve our business.

Good luck with someone new. Donna
    Ddreher1@aol.com